Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4787: Pregnancy

AskSatanOperator

Hi. What meditations can I do during first months of pregnancy and later ?

My legs (calfs) ache all the time and cannot stand more than 5 mins.

What vitamins should I take ? Doctor has not yet prescribed me vitamins ? I had a miscarriage last year and it has made me internally weak. That’s why doctor is injecting hormonal injections.

Please I need a detailed answer.

Certainly purification, but above all protection. A lot of protection, much more than expected. Be very consistent with your purification, and don't let a day go by without doing it. During this period it is best not to focus on power meditations, or too intense yoga.
Any practice, stop it immediately if you feel that the stimulus is becoming too important.
Congratulations. Women are precious, even more so when they are about to give the world another living being.
Concentrate on your inner harmony.

More obvious things I want to put here just to be safe is drink plenty of water, don't push yourself during your meditations (make sure your breathing is relaxed, and not forced).

Also I know you mentioned your calves aching, so perform some light stretching in the mornings and before you go to sleep. And if you can, try not to stand for long periods of time, but going for a light walk every day can be beneficial. Light walks can prevent lactic acid build-up so so your ankles don't get as swollen.

Again, congratulations. And I'm sure other brothers and sisters can add more to this thread. :)

Honey I'm going to answer this for the sole purpose of you being able to judge how the world has changed, however, my most recent pregnancy was 42 years ago! I remember getting horrible cramps in my calves. My doctor back then had me eat more bananas because mine was caused by low potassium. Good Luck to you or whomever you know thats bringing a precious child into this world!

Hail Satan!!!!

It's absurd that you have not been advised to take supplements. It is most important to take folic acid supplements from the first months of pregnancy. Take a multivitamin that also contains omega-3, magnesium and potassium.
There are multivitamins on the market specifically for pregnancy that contain all the necessary mg of the substances mentioned above, you should be able to find them without any difficulty.

You can meditate safely while lying down. Since you are in a high risk pregnancy, avoid any physical activity for now. I suggest you perform the Astarte Power Ritual to pray to Her to bless your pregnancy and the Valefor Power Ritual to pray for good health.

In addition to my previous answer: if the rituals I recommended are too long, there is also the recently available Power Ritual of Lilith, which has less vibrations. Lilith helps women and protects them during childbirth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back