Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4786: Isn't Food Satanic and Spiritual too?

Considering that the Gods talk about feast and celebrations
Heath and abundance.
If we eat healthy food, instead off junkfood/poisoned(fluorite salt, aluminium, ...).
Also meat from animals that were treated good is better.
This will help you stay healthy and in return help you advance.

If you want to refer to outsiders, I would stick to the term spiritual to advertise a good livestyle.

Yes. Furfur works with providing food for everybody. This is very important. For us to be the best that we can be, good food is important.

In addition to healthy food, quantity matters as well. Find the right proportions for your yourself, and remember to eat seasonally and ethically (i.e. by supporting local producers). We were never meant to rely on foreign countries for a huge percentage of our economy. We will have 90+% reliance on internal economy in the future, and only a minority of food and other goods will be imported.

If you can, only eat organic food. When it comes animals, they should be eating their natural diet. For example, grass for cows/lambs/goats, worms/seeds for chicken (not corn). Unnatural diet damage animals making them sick and unhealthy, which in turn requires the need for antibiotics which are stored mostly in animal fat.

When cooking, it's best to use beef tallow or similar. Always avoid seed oils as they are unhealthy for eating. Extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil are best for seasoning salads and to be consumed raw in general. So, for example, if you want to season your beef meat after cooking, I'd use ev oil and oregano or mint.

Aromatic spices are good to use. They exalt the flavour of food and have good properties. Just be sure you know what you're doing instead of using pre-made mixed spice nonsense or chucking a pound of whatever in your plate like many people do nowadays. Common sense is key.

Yep, it's called Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese diet, note that "Traditional Chinese diet" doesn't mean "Chinese food", especially that state of Chinese food products nowadays.

Considering that the Gods talk about feast and celebrations
Heath and abundance.
The food you eat contains substances that have an effect on your body.

Considering that the health of the organs of the body is connected with the chakras, then eating harmful or healthy food, we have a direct or indirect effect on the chakras (positive or harmful), which are associated with specific organs of the body.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back