Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4784: Problems with Anger

AskSatanOperator

Hello brothers and sisters

Over the years I have realized that certain emotions, whether extreme or prolonged, can affect our body. I have a particular problem with anger. Is anger an unhealthy emotion? Does being emotionally balanced and peaceful mean suppressing excessive emotions? How can I manage my anger (I don't show it to anyone when I am angry, of course, just how to keep calm because it affect my body) How do I reach serenity?

Hello brothers and sisters

Over the years I have realized that certain emotions, whether extreme or prolonged, can affect our body. I have a particular problem with anger. Is anger an unhealthy emotion? Does being emotionally balanced and peaceful mean suppressing excessive emotions? How can I manage my anger (I don't show it to anyone when I am angry, of course, just how to keep calm because it affect my body) How do I reach serenity?
Do martial arts.

Anger is an essential part of human existence and is as precious as any other emotion. However, when it is directed at the wrong targets, not channelled appropriately or suppressed, it can have negative and destructive consequences.

Anger from the Base chakra is stored in the side extensions, the hip chakras. You can read this article by HPS Lydia about the Base chakra.

Also you can focus on void meditation, a clear and strong mind allows us to control emotions.

Anger is a totally normal emotion, no emotion is "unhealthy". If you're new, probably because of the meditations many emotions that you've repressed will end up "coming out", it's not recommended to repress any emotion, I'm not saying that you have to go around punching and kicking people because you're angry, but to understand the reason for these emotions, sometimes it's extremely small things that will make you angry and that's normal, but over time you'll learn what to spend your energy on or not.
Void meditation is very good for this, it helps to calm the mind and body.
A few years ago a doctor recommended martial arts classes to get rid of my anger (not to hurt people, but to have a place to direct it). Doing RTR when you're nervous is also good, so you direct your anger at the enemy

As others replied, anger is a very harmful emotion for your health, and holding it is not an adequate way to manage it as one should act on its sources (which can also be spiritual), if the sources of this anger are not managed the issue can get out of hand and become problematic. It can cause chronic fatigue and recurring body inflammation, as anger is martial energy, which when not in balance can cause general physical discomfort and various types of illnesses.
Behind an excessive manifestation of anger there is pain or deep suffering, which also applies from a spiritual point of view. Purify yourself consistently, free your soul from all the constraints on pain issues that are still part of your being. It is a long journey, during which you may encounter periods in which your anger worsens, but it is the way to remember, heal and affirm your desire to be free. To achieve the most short-term results, perform yoga, void meditation, breathing exercises, vibrate Runes of healing/feminine energy in your first chakra (no more than 9-18 if you are new in working with runes), choosing an affirmation aimed at managing or healing (the healing process however requires a path to long term) from the source of excessive anger.

The problem is that repressed anger can form blockages in your base chakra and hip chakras, if this is the case try doing a yoga routine focused on opening your base chakra and Surya to clean it.

Hello,
You have asked an important and interesting question.

I have been exploring the issue of anger closely when it comes time to overcome and take control of this sphere of the mind.

What I will tell you is that anger is an immature feeling, yes, it is inherent in everyone and some people believe that it is a source of strength or the beginning of the ability to assert their rights, but people forget that anger deprives of prudence, in addition, anger is inherent in those who feel self-pity, which is unacceptable and harmful. Anger is a selfish feeling, in this case with a bad coloring, i.e. ignorant.

There are a lot of honorable qualities of the soul based on which it is possible to do justice and protect the rights in a higher and correct action. For example: wisdom, justice, balance.
Anger definitely has levels and some people have naturally rooted anger, you need to understand/believe that anger should not arise in stressful situations as it is useless in dealing with such things.

What will help you is to definitely forgive yourself for being angry at yourself. This will reverse the conditions imposed and put the anger in a dis-empowering position.

You do realize that one gets angry from one's own uselessness and weakness. Here, it is not about external factors at all, which anger usually exhibits as a trigger.

In addition, anger tends to think of itself as something great, in fact being insignificant.

I will advise you below interesting thoughts, as I recommend to study philosophy and considerations of wise men, I advise also to pay attention to several points of view in questions of ethicality and it is obligatory to practice, it is not necessary to think that having read about honorableness you have acquired honorableness.

Having sown prudence based on the practice of meditation, purification of the soul and study of philosophy, you will encounter the one who is your anger, you should not fall for the provocation of anger, but forgive yourself/repent before yourself and become better in honorable virtues.

Anger is inherent in everyone, as well as many other bad qualities, it is easy to be angry from birth, but you try to educate yourself to be a prudent and disciplined person. You will meet with tremendous resistance and it is a fact that you must grow over yourself.

I will attach links to the reasoning of our esteemed High Priest:

https://ancient-forums.com/index.php?threads/on-satanic-revenge-ethics-about-anger.82412/ ;

https://satanslibrary.org/English/H..._Andrapoda_-_High_Priest_Hooded_Cobra_666.pdf ;

https://ancient-forums.com/index.ph...-christians-jews-muslims-managing-that.92996/ ;

https://joyofsatan.org/Satanic-Ethics.html .

Consider these writings:

Lucius Annaeus Seneca De Ira ;
Chrysippus of Soli On Passions ;
Marcus Tullius Cicero Tusculanae Disputationes ;
Aristotle Nicomachean Ethics ;
Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Meditations ;
Siddhartha Gautama Dīghanikāya Majjhima Nikāya ;
Laozi Dào Dé Jīng .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back