Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4775: File sharing

AskSatanOperator

Looking for a way to share some PDFs and books. Where I could upload them and then share the link so people can download them. Should be free and encrypted and easy to use. I don't like Mega. It gives only a small amount of storage for free.

Thank you.

Looking for a way to share some PDFs and books. Where I could upload them and then share the link so people can download them. Should be free and encrypted and easy to use. I don't like Mega. It gives only a small amount of storage for free.

Thank you.
20 GB is plenty of storage. Ebooks are not that big and 20GB is way more than anyone's likely to read. Even the whole JOS archive was less than 1 GB compressed.

Mega is the best option you have. The other secure option is proton drive but this only gives 5GB which really is getting small.

It is good practice to not hoard data. A handful of curated, quality books that you have read or researched and vouch for is much more valuable than a folder with ten thousand books.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back