Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4764: Chakra opening

AskSatanOperator

Hey for many years I was trying to do a full soul opening, but I always end up doing the upper chakras till the crown but when I get to throat and below I always tend to get busy with life, studies, and work.

Now a question, can I just do chakra openings starting from root chakra and upwards instead, because having done the opening multiple times but only for upper chakras, I want to start again but I don’t feel comfortable doing the uppers again, and I also have exams upcoming again I will try to be consistent but I’m not sure what will happen.

What would you advise?

You can also work only on the lower chakras, if you prefer. I advise you to absolutely find the time to meditate deeply. Spiritual progress is made of determination to set goals and achieve them, even if small. Determination is everything, even if progress is made in small steps. I would definitely look for an adequate solution, in order to have more free time. Ask Satan for support and advice, in more meditations. Satan also knows how to help you find the most appropriate mental state to progress as much as possible and necessary for your development. The first most important spiritual work when one has little time is purification of the aura and chakras, which also accelerates the process of opening them, making the result of every spiritual work more permanent and effective.

Hey for many years I was trying to do a full soul opening, but I always end up doing the upper chakras till the crown but when I get to throat and below I always tend to get busy with life, studies, and work.

Now a question, can I just do chakra openings starting from root chakra and upwards instead, because having done the opening multiple times but only for upper chakras, I want to start again but I don’t feel comfortable doing the uppers again, and I also have exams upcoming again I will try to be consistent but I’m not sure what will happen.

What would you advise?
I have a similar concern, i believe my upper chakras are open and kundalini will definitely be able to pierce though them.
After woking on 6th chakra it’s hard for me to follow the same pattern because of sweet fluid made in 6th chakra makes me not to move from the place.

I will start experiment with raising energies in solar chakra to be able to handle more energy to be successfully able to work on other chakra without getting exhausted. And work on 6th chakra at last.

What would you advise?
You need to identify which chakras you have the weakest and focus your attention on working with these particular chakras.

Some people have problems with the lower chakras, others with the higher ones in the sense that some chakras are better developed than others and this gap can be large.

Most often this gap can be seen in our lives, then I exaggerate specifically to show this gap:

for example, a dumb alpha male who cannot graduate from school or college, or who is completely kicked out of school throughout all lessons, has affairs with different girls, let's say some of them get pregnant and with one of them he creates a family, but he has problems with mercury and higher chakras, he is very stupid and lazy to find a good job, but at the same time he is loved by women.

Since such a man has a highly developed solar chakra, he goes into business, radiating charisma and confidence, customers trust him and he begins to earn good money, but since he is not Donald Trump with a strong Mercury, laziness prevents him from analyzing the market and developing sales (studying business development strategies) and doing business planning, competitors they find the best solution and lure customers away, the business goes down and he is left with nothing.

A nerd with a strong mercury and analytical abilities, because of the weak Venus and Mars, walks very thin without muscles, with a problem of weight gain and acne, but at the same time he has a Strong Mercury and he runs fast, even surpasses the master of sports. Diligence and dedication helps to advance his career and achieve a very high position (a high position, for example, he heads business analysts, or the head of the It department in the Silicon Valley), but at the same time he has problems with girls, goes to a dermatologist, cannot get rid of acne, also he does not have a very developed sun, so his colleague steals a girl from under his nose with whom he is embarrassed to talk, or a girl who is not interested in him because he cannot cheer her up, so as not to be a clown and be interesting to her as a man.

Working on each chakra and on every aspect of the soul with the help of runes, planetary squares, purification, opening and further vibration of the chakras should eventually eliminate these problems, provided that you make efforts in the material (external) world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back