Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4752: Improved well-being if you don't get enough sleep/disrupted sleep patterns

AskSatanOperator

Sometimes it happens that I sleep a little less than usual, say 5 or 6 hours, or disrupt my sleep schedule, and I feel just disgusting, periods of too much excitement and a feeling of overflowing energy are replaced by a terrible state.

I have experimented with stimulants in the past, at the moment I only drink coffee and smoke nicotine.

How can I stabilize my state at such times to avoid nervous breakdowns, and not feel worse than before?

First of all, stop smoking and try to reduce coffee (1 coffee, maximum 2 per day, and with small amount in the cup).

I have noticed that if the problem is sleep and poor sleep, diet can partly help. Especially magnesium (it also helps with sleep) and potassium supplements.

Try if you can to go to bed at the same time and do some Yoga before bed to stretch your muscles and back.

Avoid screentime before bedtime and after you wake up (at least 1 hour).

Greetings,

Smoking is extremely harmful to both physical and spiritual health. It disrupts brain receptors associated with stress, often creating a subconscious reliance on smoking as a stress relief method. Aditionally, cigarettes contain numerous harmful additives such as carbon monoxide and ammonia.

Similarly, excessive coffee consumption can lead to various health issues, including insomnia and irregular heartbeat.

Scientifically, a rest period of 15-20 minutes is optimal for completing a rest cycle and enhancing productivity. Do you engage in body-centered exercises, such as sports?

Exposure to sunlight increases situational awareness and enhances mood.

Work with the Sun for heightened vitality, willpower and disposition, and with Mars for other bodily purposes. Alternatively, work with corresponding runes to your situation that would be of necessity.

Please work towards quitting your harmful habits that are detrimental to thee.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back