Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4747: is noah's ark real, or just subliminals created by jews?

It is a perversion of the flood allegory of the Magnum Opus. Can also be interpreted as blasphemy towards our Gods and disrespect to ourselves, representing the wish to drown humanity with misery.

This fiction is revolved around destruction and nothing good.

Enemy garbage and it embarrases the living hell out of me seeing fellow Asians promoting this enemy garbage, or at least the guy looks Asian. They do this shit with their "ark of the covenant" mythos once can find lot of psuedo-science by psuedo-intellectuals claiming "look we found the ark of the covenant" same goes for sodom and gomorrah and the stupid mythical exodus.

The biblical flood never happened.
I've read that there was a great flood, that was caused by falling debris from the destruction of a planet named Phaeton. It explains why there are sunken cities off the coast of india and other places, before the days of "global warming" and melting ice caps. There is a myth of a great flood in ancient Sumeria.

Was this never literal, it just a myth and allegory all along?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back