Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4742: Does Lord Azazel have his own day of dedication?

AskSatanOperator

I see that the Demons and Gods have their own days of being blessed, and doing rituals and etc. I was wondering if the Summer Solstice is Azazel's day, given to his association with Solar energy? I tried searching but couldn't find anything.....assuming that my search attempt was deep enough.

I see that the Demons and Gods have their own days of being blessed, and doing rituals and etc. I was wondering if the Summer Solstice is Azazel's day, given to his association with Solar energy? I tried searching but couldn't find anything.....assuming that my search attempt was deep enough.

Azazel is the Shining Sun, and a master astrologer, evidenced in the Sigil. This also embodies the heart chakra, with Mercury Ruling. The best weekly day is Sunday, the day of the Sun. As for the summer solstice, it is symbolized by fire, and is also a time when the Sun is more active. It would be great if you would do Azazel's ritual or something similar for the occasion.

I don’t know about on a yearly level, but I know Saturday is Azazel’s day of the week.

Lughnasadh. We've included it in our SS Calendar, in the description. Download the one for your location (link is in my signature and on the main page of these forums), and head to the page for August for more information :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back