Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4740: Does it still count?

AskSatanOperator

I did a Square, but I wasn't really always concentrating. Some reps I was, some reps I wasn't, and some day's I didn't concentrate at all.

I no longer have this problem, but it was my first square, and I want to know if it counted at all.

The numerology was correct, and I completed the scheduled amount of days... Was it a waste, or will I have at least retained a minimal amount of power from it?

Don't worry about it. Just like almost nothing we do for the first time is perfect, the squares won't be perfect either. So you can at least think that the first few squares you did were sacrificed to get you comfortable with them. After all, doing the squares feels different.

Did I vibrate it right? Did I count wrong? Did missing the planetary time cause problems? Did I trigger negative things in my chart?

Nevertheless, if the repetition numbers are correct and you have not made extreme mistakes in vibration, the square will still have an effect.

If you did everything correctly it will work. Do not doubt your workings, as that can interfere with the energy you put into it.
Just know everything it is working as intended and forget it.

With some workings (like with Runes) you can additionally just repeat the affirmation and visualize the desired result throughout the day to strenghten the energy (alongside the continued use of Runes/Mantras at least once a day). But I do not know if this approach applies to Squares as well.

I also found these articles you might find interesting:

Concentration
The Three Steps Of Witchcraft
Power

The numerology is very important for the selected day, and the total must be met to complete the square. If you did these, and have vibrated correctly the mantra then it is optimal, and has worked albeit to a lower degree than if you would have focused intently towards your goal.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back