Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4734: Jewtube is a C-U-Next-Tuesday!

AskSatanOperator

I know this is a silly post but I wanted to ask if you have experienced this. After responding to a comment YT suddenly doesn't allow me to post comments anymore without a rhyme or reason. In the past I've noticed that even leaving links makes your comment toast as some users' channels choose to block these to fight spam apparently which I suspect is a YT problem more than it is a user settings problem.

The comment wasn't bad or anything as I was just pointing out general facts with sources. The person was an angry moron btw.

Now if I post a comment and refresh immediately after it does not display no matter what it is. Have any of you had this happen? What is happening to this evil platform? I'm almost at a point of forsaking it almost entirely. Some creators are fantastic but the moderators are trash. They practically do nothing about stolen content/ideas yet they jump on other things that have no real importance other than maintaining a certain image. Getting monetization can even be a slippery slope as including clips of videos/music as reference for educational purposes at times gets shut down. I encountered one instance where someone played a classic melody on piano and the video got demonetized because it was falsely accused of being something it wasn't while other major channels don't appear to have this issue, even when copying or parodying mainstream artists.

It's becoming more corrupt than ever in my view and I hope that more people move to other platforms and can still be successful there. Top-tier creators get away with so much more - rules for thee but not for me. I think that it has become too much like government/entertainment/elitism. Any thoughts? Am I crazy and have just been seeing things? My experience truly has been stranger than fiction.

Don't waste your time on YouTube if it is not for something essential, such as a skill that you want to work on. For example, I do some research on that platform for my activism project content creation department.

YouTube is owned by the enemy, and this itself explains anything that could go there. Your case could be that of a shadowban or something along those lines. Commenting is not necessary.

In my view, it's becoming more corrupt than ever, and I hope that more people move to other platforms and can still be successful there. Top-tier creators get away with so much more—rules for you but not for me. I think that it has become too much like government, entertainment, or elitism. Any thoughts? Am I crazy and have just been seeing things? My experience has truly been stranger than fiction.

It seems to me so, as currently there are still injustices regarding this. Regardless, it is a platform filled with degenerative useless content for a SS on one end, and on the lower, with a lesser degree, amounts of possibility to good. Nevertheless, if you do not have a necessary use for this, you should drop it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back