Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4733: Is Satan against tabbo sex

Is Satan against me having multiple sexual partners in non-commital relationships

No, if the conditions are met.

Everyone must be informed and consensual. Otherwise, this is taboo and can lead to bad things.
Consider that you must be careful of this, as in sexual interactions, the souls mix, and this can lead to attachment problems.

Satan wants you to be free.
My advice is, always have something to offer to the people who give themselves to you, whether it is a mutual sublimation of acts. If your aim is use, you are erring and making a mistake through ignorance. If it's pleasure, then you have to behave accordingly.

You have no right to be the cause of anyone's resentment, and it would be an act of ignorance and whim.
If a whim, whim is not an ideal to be availed of.

Satan allows you to have as many sexual partners as you wish, but cares about their quality. Stay clean and use protection. You don't want STDs and unwanted pregnancies. Race-mixing is also not allowed, though a sane person wouldn't do it either way, it's part of our nature to choose partners from our own race.

Having many partners like this causes mental and spiritual damage by making it extremely difficult for you to have a successful and happy monogamous relationship in the future. This damage can carry between lifetimes and be very difficult to heal from. And in future lifetimes, it may be impossible for you to find a partner who you can live a happy life with.

We have free will. There is really no "allowed" or "disallowed." You are equally allowed to stick your finger in an electrical socket, or to put your hand into a fire. If you choose to do something like that, nobody will reach out and prevent you from harming yourself. And you absolutely have the "freedom" to hurt yourself with a stupid action.

But the gods do not want to see us harming ourselves. They want to see us growing and improving and healing. If you choose to harm yourself, it is just disappointing because you could have made a different choice that would leave you to having a better and happier life, and for all of your future lifetimes to be exponentially better and greater than the current life.

Most of the greatest and most important things in life take hard work and discomfort to build and create, and may take a long time before there is a reward. I am not aware of anything truly great and amazing in the world that can be had with no work, no effort, and just doing what instantly feels good in that moment. Most of the things that feel good in that exact moment are the things that are most harmful, like using drugs or eating too much unhealthy food. Going for instant gratification and gluttony is just trading a small instant drop of dopamine in exchange for hurting yourself and directly making your life worse, in most cases.

Is Satan against me having multiple sexual partners in non-commital relationships
The Satan is for a healthy sex life and healthy sexual relationships with common sense.

but everything can be availed of! even whims
if it's not mindlessly just chasing one after another
they can be an interesting telescope to see and know yourself throw.
Every experience has its reason, utility is a concept that derives from an ideal in the name of which useful or less useful acts are named. Sometimes experience must also just be a flow of the meanings of our existence, and this is useful for life, as life is full of it. This can be indulgence, which Satan approves and indicates is necessary for our growth and development as beings. The whim I am referring to is the one devoid of utility, ethics, and done in the name of no ideal. If the ideal is pleasure, that's good, and let's act accordingly. Pleasure is an act that must be established with conscience, awareness and mastery.
The whim does not always coincide with the ideal and indulgence of one's nature. What I mean by whim is the naive act of facing one's own nature, and the lives of others.
Pleasure should be not be degradation of one's nature, but its exaltation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back