Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4730: Existence

AskSatanOperator

I have been SS for years, neither Hindu nor Christian. I said on another thread that I want to disappear directly without reincarnating. And I still think so. I want to free my soul from pleasures, emotions, pleasures and everything else.

Like everyone else, I love beautiful things: sunrise, sunset, stars. And I want to have beautiful things as much as you do, but they are small in the face of my desire to disappear.

My soul is travelling into this swamp and if there is anything I can do, I want to heal my mind and bring about radical changes in it.

Do you have any suggestions for iron will, sharp mind and healthy feeling?

Thank you to my innocent brothers and sisters who endeavour to help.

Have you focused on the basics and mastered them so as to feel your chakras or hear them? This is vital for a healthy feeling, along with other additions.
Do you perform your meditations half-assed or fully-focused?

The solar plexus chakra is characterized as a center of willpower in an individual; work on that along with the other lower chakras, as it seems to me that you hold some feelings of uncertainty regarding what you really want, which can be pinpointed outwards by meditation on the lower scheme.

As for the others, kundalini yoga leads to alacrity and better clarity, but if you have done that or not, then I recommend training via the methods present within HPS Lydia's sermons. An example of this can be the visualization exercise, in which you allocate your focus on an imaginary world and focus on feeling everything in it.

Beautiful things come once much work is deposited upon them to achieve the desired result. Have you done the work to correct these things? For example, if you struggle financially, do some money-working and see representations of what you could do as a person in a certain field or faculty to improve on this with the help of the working.

Complement exercise with meditation to feel better. Satanama is a meditation used to heal the soul, based on my observations.
It seems to me you have some traits of negativity toward yourself. See why this is the case, reflect on what happened in the past, and resolve amends to make for a better time.

How long does this period last?

I don't suppose you were born thinking - what a lame swamp, I want to completely disappear and never appear anywhere else, grew up and became a SS with the same thought? It's not possible.

Life is different, it will make you both suffer and enjoy.

Judging by your thoughts - you have a bad period in your life, but remember that after darkness always comes the dawn.

These are hard times, if you SS and just cease to exist - it will be sad in a much more global sense.

If we lose, we all cease to exist.

If we win - I don't think you will remain with the same thoughts and desires, as great rewards and great further accomplishments await us without the "swamp".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back