Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4724: My urine has a burning smell

AskSatanOperator

I meditated in the sun for half an hour, and when I went to the toilet, at first I thought that my stove was burning, but then I found out that it was the smell of my urine after meditation.I'm wondering what exactly my body is cleansing itself of

I had pancreas problems when my urine smelled "incorrectly", not the way you write anyway.
I do not think this is due to meditation, if it happens again I suggest to ask a doctor.
Long and extenuating meditations that require consistent effort, may have physical outcomes (tiredness, digestive problems, etc) on the long run. I doubt that 30 mins. Sun breathing would cause any harm.

I meditated in the sun for half an hour, and when I went to the toilet, at first I thought that my stove was burning, but then I found out that it was the smell of my urine after meditation.I'm wondering what exactly my body is cleansing itself of
Most likely, this is not related to meditation.
In the heat and especially under the influence of sunlight, odors are felt more strongly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back