Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4710: How to understand? Two questions.

AskSatanOperator

Hello.
1) How to understand that the information received through the astral senses is valid? Indifference, for example, seems to me to be light blue and a little cold to the touch, happiness is a hybrid between orange and yellow, it has... I don’t know how to describe the smell, but it clearly matches this color. Is this really true? Or is it my imagination? How to check this information for its validity?
2) This question is not far from the first one on the main topic. During the aura cleansing, I suddenly decided to try to “feel” the aura - as if I had touched it. I came closer... And I felt lightness and carelessness; It was as if I was being “attracted” to my aura. Also, my aura, which I see as a bright sunny color with a dazzling dense thick protective layer on top, was soft. It was as if I had touched very soft fluff. It was incredibly pleasant. Is this normal for the aura? How can I tell if this is really what I have?
Thank you.

This is some spiritual experience that you might can't decode yet, but it's not a problem.

Greetings.

You probably mean objectivity about the world around you by credibility.

But your vision and feelings are just conceptual and subjective, your impressions are only your impressions and you will have success in meditation if you continue to practice, expressing success to the outside world and it will be different, you will realize when you reach the level. You will notice that you have become more powerful, more mature, then, you are able to use witchcraft to further influence what is happening around you, not only inside your imagination.

Your psychic senses will find a full connection with what is happening around you, you will be able to predict events or find accurate information. This is not true at first, but you will learn with diligence.

Yes the key phrase here is reality check. Does the practice improve you, does it improve your environment, your friends and so on.

Apply abilities to accomplish real things, it will prove you valid.

Don't get too caught up in conformity to systems and correctness, be flexible and focused on the beneficial.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back