Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4608: how do jews profit from war?

They usually have the royal families working for them doing underground work for the jews, especially since they are related to the fucking Jews as it is through their bloodlines the so-called royalty who will suck up to anything! And play Both Sides. And they know they can get away with selling weapons and giving money.

The Rothschilds for one specialized in money lending, Jewish bankers made fortunes du ww2 research prominent Jewish families Rothschilds morgenthaus etc

Watch the movie "lord of war".

banks, selling a weapons to the both sides of wars and buying lands from country who's actually at war, look at land owners in Ukraine in last 2 years ;)

I'm no expert but here is food for thought

rockefellers

Jp Morgan

morgenthau

Rothschilds

Sassons

montefiores

Warburgs

Schiffs

Soros/Schwartz

Most of these were banking business in one way or another they would prophit from other peoples misery loans to governments stocks in weapons sales,influence governments by bribing you name it, as nathan rothschild said" Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws."

As an ending note look up this company (black rock) that manages funds , was founded by jews and manages 10 trillion$ in assets

These people care only about making money war suffering and misery are profits for them

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back