Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4581: Paranormal investigator

AskSatanOperator

What is your opinion about it? I just like to explore the unknown and I'm thinking about doing it, even if it can be frightening I want to know and experience what is on the other side

Hello :)

After meditating and opening the soul, we can interact with the astral and spirits.

But doing this publicly can result in danger for your safety. The paranormal investigators online and in tv are either frauds or working under the permission of the enemy, making a big deal out of something that might be a ghost, etc. It isn't real, or is only partly showing something but leaving mostly doubt.

I like Ghost Adventures. They do good work. But they are forced to promote christian ideas.

But they really do important work. Because the reason why most of these ghosts are stuck where they are is because they have something that they need to say. Something like if they were murdered, they have to tell everybody who did it. And they will never be free until their messages are known. So something like Ghost Adventures using these tools to have communication with the ghosts and allowing them to publicly say what they need to say, this will help a lot with these souls becoming free and be able to reincarnate again.

This is an entire industry of work which needs to be done to help these people's souls, and we need people who have real knowledge and are working with the gods to help free these people. This is something which was done by Satanist High Priests long ago, and is still needed.

Ghost Adventures, for being misguided by christianity, they are good people and they do work with this goal and this intention to help all of the people involved, both living and ghosts. And there are times they have been told by the ghosts the real story of what happened, and have passed this information to the owners of the building things like the wrong person is being blamed for a crime, and this soul is stuck trying to defend itself because it is being falsely accused, and getting the owners to stop telling the wrong story. But the amount they are able to help is limited and is not as good as it should be because they don't have the full knowledge of everything that we have.

We have talked about it in this topic.

Another great show is The Dead Files.
The woman has very powerful psychic senses and abilities. She walks through the house, and all pictures are removed or covered up so she has no knowledge of what people live there. And she says what she is seeing and feeling. And she can see and feel how the person died and what the person looked like. And if it is something bad, she can see what it is doing to the people who live there. And she talks to a police artist who listens to the witness and draws a picture of the person, and she describes to him and has him draw a picture of the ghost.

There is also a detective. He interviews the people who live there with what is happening to them. He goes to the police station and the library and gets all the police records or newspaper stories of all of the deaths or events that happened in that place.

Then they meet at the end and share what they learned. The psychic woman talks first about everything she felt and saw, and shows the drawing that she made of the ghost. And what she sensed the ghost was doing to the people who live there. The family talks and says you are right, it has been doing this to us. But it's worse than they knew.

Then the detective talks and shares everything that he learned about the place. He knows the names of the people who might still be there. Or the one person who it probably is. And he usually has a picture of the person from the police records or newspaper records. Then you can see it looks like her drawing and she saw the same person, and she described the same events or the same way of dying as what actually happened.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back