Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4565: persian white race compatibility

AskSatanOperator

Are white persians/iranians compatible (from a racial standpoint) with white/european people in general? With this term I refer to persian people who could easily pass as european/meditteranean.
When and how can you draw the line between compatibility and race mixing in regards to this ethnic group?

I would say around 30-40% of Iranian women are compatible with whites, or at least meditteranean whites (Greeks, Lebanese, Italians, Spaniards, Turks, etc.).

This Iranian woman. for example, is more Aryan than many whites in the Balkans.

1714240119481.png

At the same time, you have to consider that most iranians nowadays, like most middle easterners and other civilizations that used to be white, have suffered major wars and a LOT of race mixing. Which is why you see so many different types of faces in countries like this. For Persians unfortunately most of them have been race mixed really badly with Arabs and Blacks. But you can find still more Aryan and compatible white persians as a smaller percentage .

But overall? No they aren't too compatible, most of then at least.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back