Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4500: who I am

AskSatanOperator

How do you know your origins without an ancestry test? Sometimes it's hard to know when your ancestors who are still alive didn't maintain their cultures.

How do you know your origins without an ancestry test? Sometimes it's hard to know when your ancestors who are still alive didn't maintain their cultures.
Genealogy(searching records), oral history(your family shares knowledge and stories about your ancestors), and meditation/past life regression.

Try asking relatives you know if they remember being told anything from their parents or grandparents. Expand this to cousins, aunts/uncles and great-aunts/uncles as well, as they have part of your identity. Someone might have a clue.

I was recently given, from a distant cousin, a photograph and some info about a recent direct ancestor from the late 1800's. It was strange that this distant cousin had a photograph and not anyone in my direct lineage, and this happens to others as well.

In nearly every extended family, there is at least one person who is like a "keeper" of family records. Find them and talk to them. You might never know your entire heritage, but you will likely find part of it :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back