Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4493: whereis stormblood, brightspace, shadowcat?

AskSatanOperator

i rarely notice these people's posts. are they ok? what about brightspace's kundalini project now? or has he abandoned us? where can i contact brightspace?

btw this captcha is hard to read.

Brightspace didn't like the new forums, for some reason he was upset about it, so left the forum.

Shadowcat is regularly posting.

Brightspace didn't like the new forums, for some reason he was upset about it, so left the forum.

I saw Brightspace on the Hitler's birthday thread.

Sometimes you can still see him.

Brightspace just posted today, odd.

Today I just noticed his new post, so he didn't left:

I haven't seen Xfinity.14 and OMEGA either. What happened to these people? Stormblood, Shadowcat And at lest 4 others are gone. I feel bad. 😪 These people were apart of our community. And they were very kind and helpful people. And I noticed a lot of new people on here lately.. but when it comes to some of the former people that I've come to no one here? It seems that a lot of them are disappearing.🤔 and I hope they're doing okay?

Look at your life and tell me if you will be equally active on forums all your life without being an official employee, especially considering that you have already written a lot of useful information that will help people who stumble upon it.

People have a personal life and it can be very diverse.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back