Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4485: Can I curse other dedicated satanist if he curses me too?

AskSatanOperator

If a dedicated satanist has expressed his will to curse you, then is it allowed to curse him too?
And in such a situation, who would win?

In this case, if a Spiritual Satanist has said that he wants to curse another Spiritual Satanist, one must go through Lord Baalzebul and resolve the situation.

This kind of thing is very serious and childish behaviour will not be tolerated.

No, it is best to request the Gods to bring judgement which they will likely do by themselves anyways if both of them are truly dedicated SS.

That's not acceptable.

If you bring someone to the point where they decide to curse you, both of you will be held accountable, if someone decides to do so just because - they will be held seriously responsible.

The Dedication ritual unites all of our souls together, and together with the souls of all of the gods. As everybody is blessed with more protection and easier advancement when working together as a team. Things like group rituals which bless all of us.

A curse against a Satanist is basically a curse against all of us and a curse against the gods also. This is why it is absolutely not allowed. Baal Enlil the great God of Justice will act as the judge in this situation, and there will be the fitting punishment for the person who tried to do this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back