Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4402: the gods

AskSatanOperator

Can the gods give us a "lesson" to learn something? like our mothers and fathers when they want to teach us something.

They always do.
Their means are not the human ones.

At first these are to heal you, from your own wounds.
Nothing on Earth compares to their presence, and care.

Yes. You need to create a connection and build relationships with the Gods, which in turn will have a positive impact on you and your life. This applies not only to your Guardian Demon, who helps you more than others in your advancement.

Here is an example :
If you feel the need for guidance, but are unsure of what exactly, or maybe you just want to feel closer to Satan and the Demons, one idea is to have a look at our SS Calendar and see whose week it is. Meditate on their sigil, read their description on the JoS. One visualization exercise I do is seeing their sigil in my mind but in their candle color, and with their plants or anything next to it, and even incorporate their element if possible. Sort of like a fancy 3D portrait, the better your visualization and imagination, the better the portrait. And do this every 5 or so days for each one, through the year. At least 10 Demons have come to me from me just doing this exercise, or they at least quickly sent me a small piece of advice.
And this is only a small part of the possible. If you are a beginner, you should also read more about how the Gods can communicate with you.

Here, for example, is one of the sermons about this :

Most of the questions that beginners can ask can already be answered in sermons. And also be kind enough to spell the word «Gods» with a capital letter.

Can the gods give us a "lesson" to learn something? like our mothers and fathers when they want to teach us something.
Yes. For example the Gods can send you dreams.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back