Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4364: APRIL 8 ECLIPSE

AskSatanOperator

Hey The eclipse is on April 8 and it's getting really good what will you all do on this very special moment??

The enemy is shitting threatening to kill the internet and devices if they become a target!! Not just a threat to Satan's legion on earth but directly to the gods theirselves with their prophetic cartoons and alibi.
they are shivering "You better NOT"

But i think a hateful curse working on april will really hurt considering the element of aries which is fire and fierce rage!!
Fierce like mother kali/ Lilith in addition to being in the kali yuga!! it is Intensified times infinity

They also have the plans of detonating nukes upon high to masquerade it as solar flares from the sun, so to save in not being destroyed in vain.
It is a clear treat to satanic forces !!
To not use this day to hurt their already falling and dying pitiful existence.
I feel like a working on this day can equate to a doll taking a punch to the head where as the body is in still intact but the head is spiraling in every direction away from the neck
But seriously, what is the Satanic community doing during the eclipse????

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back