Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4353: badly need help dying 16

AskSatanOperator

sounds like shit but yeah i was ritually abused for months and vamporized of my prana she was also a narcacist and fucked my whole life up she was 25, and she did horribly shit to me she tried to kill me atlast but i was able to come out alive she is attacking me astrally and a lot and fucking with me, and my whole nervous system have broken down and i have gotten really fucked up by it but working hard and need some help im just shaking my whole body almost got paralayzed

and i see myself just floating around myself i havent been able to integrate back into myself and my mind is just wandering without any controll my parts of my system dosent want to integrate back into myself and i am just trying hard to overcome this and really need help

i really really need help its been around 7 months since it happend and im still fighting but i really badly need help, please reach out to me

[email protected]

Call for your Guardian Demon, they would help you.

Honestly sounds like you need to see a clinical psychologist to discuss any potential psychiatric factors at play, its very unlikely anyone who has the power to do as you describe astrally would do something like that though it isnt impossible, be aware your symptoms may be more psychological in nature, in fact it sounds more similar to PTSD than any spiritual attack I am aware of.

There have been a few posters on this forum who ascribe incredible power to narcissts and abusers when in reality its more likely these feelings of subjugation are brought on by more typical mental factors which are just as real as spiritual factors and can be solved using magic but sometimes for those who are new or weak or particuarlly traumatised outside proffesional help is needed though I would advise to be cautious regarding being prescribed mental health medication as much of the science surrounding the use of these medicines is extremely weak and they are clearly over prescribed.

Just because spiritualty is real does not mean mental health is fake or that all problems are entirely based around the soul, you can have a brilliant clean and pure aura and still have awful mental health and vice versa.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back