Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4350: stuttering

AskSatanOperator

i have a problem with stuttering and speaking fluently. i can't even put together a simple sentence when i speak aloud (when i write or think i don't have a problem). how do i remedy this? how to speak normally? how to speak fluently and smartly?

Hello :)

Have you worked with a speech therapist? I knew a child who stuttered and the speech therapist helped a lot. They can be helpful regardless of your age.

Mercury square will help, check out our SS Calendar for dates to begin it. In the meantime, breath in Yellow energy and affirm that you are able to speak clearly, and then practice speaking out loud. Record yourself with your phone and play it back, and note where you have the most problems.

And try looking on youtube, there are many free videos for helping with speech :)

In addition to HPS Lydia's reply, recording yourself and analyzing the recordings will go a long way. Most people cannot speak clearly even though they speak every day of their lives. The reason is they never take the time to analyze themselves. You just have to get over the awkward part in the beginning, after that you will make a lot of progress.

The reason is they never take the time to analyze themselves.
This is such an important principle in life in general. Many people just go through life making mistake after mistake, but they never stop to allow themselves to analyze the situation, what lead to the mistake, how did it happen, why did it happen, what could've you done to avoid it, what can you learn from the situation, what do you need to work on specifically to not make it happen again etc. They just move on and "hope" it won't happen again.

This is just one of the many parallels beetween chess and life. In chess as well the best way to get better is to analyze your games, won or lost, that's where you discover your tendencies, your weaknesses, new concepts and so on.

I went a bit off topic, but I really wanted to add this.

у меня проблема с заиканием и беглостью говорить Я даже не могу собрать простое предложение, когда говорю вслух (когда я пишу или думаю, что у меня нет проблемы). как это исправить? как нормально говорить? как говорить бегло и умно?
Вам нужно больше разговорной практики и обучения общению, в дополнение к логопеду.

I want to share my own experiences.
I want to be honest so you can get to know me better.

I used to have a terrible stutter. It took me about 15 seconds to say a word. I was different. And it made me sad.
I hated it more than I hated myself. But it is not a bad thing. It's a great opportunity to go higher in life.

I was born with bad karma, but instead of making me depressed, it made me work harder. I always had to work harder than other people. It gave me determination.

You can work on it, but first understand that it is not a bad thing.
Reading aloud is certainly very helpful.

Now I can say that I am fully recovered.

Be brave, and believe in yourself more.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back