Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4291: Talking to kikes on discord, HELP!

AskSatanOperator

Recently i have just figured out that i have been talking to kikes on discord.. i have always felt weird around the kike, but now my suspicions of something being up is confirmed. How can i reverse any curses its put on me? how can i get myself to stop talking to it? Please help, I feel like ive been trapped

Just don't talk to them anymore, simple as that, right? You can also consider deleting yourself from discord.

Returning curses part one (which should be done by everyone, every day), and start a better AoP.

Recently i have just figured out that i have been talking to kikes on discord.. i have always felt weird around the kike, but now my suspicions of something being up is confirmed. How can i reverse any curses its put on me? how can i get myself to stop talking to it? Please help, I feel like ive been trapped
Literally just stop interacting. Did you give them personal information, do they know you're a Satanist?

Stop talking to the kike. As simple as that

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back