Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4253: O9a(order of 9 angles)

AskSatanOperator

Hello I'm trying to study different types of satanism, what can you tell me about the order of 9 angles what do they believe in?

There are no "different types of satanism."

There is the Truth of Spiritual Satanism which we have here in our home. Www.Joyofsatan.org

The rest are cults, collections of lies created by jews to confuse and destroy people. They don't want humanity to know the truth, so they invent traps to catch anybody who tries to find the truth. O9a is one of those traps. It is nothing but evil jewish insanity, and it has absolutely nothing to do with Satan, the gods, or Truth. "Church of satan" and "temple of satan" are others of these worthless traps, which contain no truth and nothing valuable. These are jewish communist political organizations which have absolutely nothing to do with Satan, Satanism, or any of the gods. They use Satan's name as an insult and a mockery because they hate humanity, so they insult the creator of humanity.

Здравствуйте, я пытаюсь изучить различные типы сатанизма, что вы можете сказать мне о порядке 9 углов, во что они верят?
Most of them are no longer alive, many of them are dead, the most active part of them is in British prisons, the British media even talked about it.

In fact, this organization had nothing to do with real Satanism, since it was controlled by Jews.

Jews create false currents of Satanism in order to lure pagans into them and destroy them, Jews actively cooperate with law enforcement agencies for this, as a rule, the leaders of these organizations are Jews, receive personal data of participants, involve them in crimes and any illegal activity, and then this information to the special services.

The only true current of Satanism is JoS.
JoS is Satanism.
There is no Satanism outside of JoS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back