Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4173: Reptilian

Reptilians want Power. They are a very power hungry people who want money and blood. It is a combination of wanting and jealousy! Reptilian's number one hate us because of who and what we are being connected with the gods and the gifts and the abilities that we have. And the fact that we have a part of Satan within us. And because of our knowledge and the things that we can do and the things that we can create! With our minds and our abilities and the powers that we learn. Especially when we learn to use them right and when we have the time for ourselves to look into these gifts and abilities? The more you put into your talents and your gifts the more you get out of it. And the more you put into Satan and his gods and demons the more you get from them! Not only is family but as a student and a spiritual Satanist. And with the Enemy laugh out loud then enemy never gives up and it doesn't matter how many people are on at the enemy's side and who works with the enemy? They never cease to amaze me the things that they come up with! Just to get back at Satan and his gods and demons especially us spiritual satanists and what we are and what we are capable of doing. And the enemy has has come up with all kinds of blastomous ideas to take over the world, and wiping out and destroying hundreds and thousands of innocent people for whatever excuses? All out of hatred and jealousy. The enemy may be smart but the enemy is also very weak and childish. I laugh at such pathetic creatures! I pity them and I feel sorry for there kind. Because they know that they are weak and lowly and they will stupid any level just to get what they want! And they have no consideration for other people especially their own kind! They are the most worthless of all people. And yet the reptilians are not even people, even though they may look like humans and seem like humans in many ways, they have their features that makes them stand out and they are easily recognized for their looks and for the hatred that they have for others

What do reptilians want? Could they have built the matrix?
Reptiles want to make people their slaves and eat them, but you shouldn't worry about reptiles, reptiles can't make their plans come true thanks to our Gods.

I am sure that the reptiles played a significant role in the construction of the Jewish matrix (Jewtrix) and partially control it, but if the Jewish issue is resolved exactly the way I want (when there is physically no one left through whom the reptiles could interact), then the reptiles will suffer a total and absolute defeat.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back