Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4141: I'm not a Vampire but...

It doesn't, everything bloody is the enemy's nonsense. Stay away from such things.

No. This is disgusting.

It could, but it must be connected to psychic vampirism visualisation techniques, in which case drinking blood is like absorbing the essence of your victim.

It is similar to image magic, but has a stronger connection with the victim for the same reason that blood can be used to consecrate runes, because it creates a connection with your more material essence.

Obviously black magic work related to blood is not recommended because firstly it most likely involves illegal activities, and we are not law-abiding, and secondly because this type of magic is of an extremely low level, and we are beyond all these methods.

To make you understand the level of lowliness, this type of magic is attributed to the enemy, who bases his 'religion', his agenda on blood sacrifice and parasitism.

You will never see an SS worthy of the title doing these kinds of practices.
These practices exist, but they belong to the lower realms of existence, as do drugs, these are not our way, this is not what Satan has taught us.

We belong to the path of Satan.

Obviously black magic work related to blood is not recommended because firstly it most likely involves illegal activities, and we are not law-abiding, and secondly because this type of magic is of an extremely low level, and we are beyond all these methods.
You made a typo here. We are law-abiding
I mention this in case it causes confusion.

You made a typo here. We are law-abiding
I mention this in case it causes confusion.
Thank you for noticing, I did not know that word or that expression, English is not my first language.

Of course I meant that we are law-abiding, not the other way around.
Sometimes the translator gets it wrong.

Other than that, did you notice any connection errors in the forum? It doesn't always let me log in or post, I have to deactivate and reactivate the connection several times to get through.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back