Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4099: Saturn Transiting 7th House Aries

No, it is different. When Saturn transits your seventh house, you are more than likely to have problems related to seventh house issues.

7TH HOUSE:
Angular
House of relationships
Rules: Marriage/significant partner, second child, other people in your life, the law, lawsuits, how others treat you, people you attract as partners, contracts, agreements, open enemies, rivals, grandparents on mother's side, business partners, what you attract to a partner and your interactions with people in general.

No, it is different. When Saturn transits your seventh house, you are more than likely to have problems related to seventh house issues.

Will "obliterating Saturn" completely mitigate the effects, or just partially?

Is it guaranteed to cause problems (i.e., there's nothing one can do to stop it?)

Does it make sense to predict the effects based on interactions within the planets/signs in the 7th House and Aries?

When Saturn transits the 7th House, what does this mean exactly? For example, say, the transit is in two years from now, does this mean the negative effects (or "karma") of things I do now/today will rear its ugly head in two years time, and this being what the "Saturnic energy" reflects, or does it just mean if I were to make "mistakes" in those areas at the time of the transit the % chance of failure/backlash is greater and I should be more careful... Or is it both?

It will not erase it completely. But it will mitigate it significantly. To be "out" of the influence of astrology, a lot of progress is necessary.

For the majority of people this is the case. SS also experiences it, at different levels. It is possible to "stop it" through knowledge and spiritual advancement.

Yes. For greater accuracy, it is necessary to examine the entire birth chart.

Both. Generally speaking, it indicates problems. When Saturn transits a house, "errors" do not "pass," and the effect, caused by "natural laws," will manifest.

For example, when you have Saturn transiting in 12 house or 1 house, in the case of illegal activities, you will be discovered. I have observed many birth charts about times when people have been arrested or discovered, and Saturn is present, it is not the only indicator but it does matter.

There are times when, for example, it is a good time for illegal activity, to "have," the situations in one's favor, but for ethical reasons, this will not be exposed.

It will not erase it completely. But it will mitigate it significantly. To be "out" of the influence of astrology, a lot of progress is necessary.

For the majority of people this is the case. SS also experiences it, at different levels. It is possible to "stop it" through knowledge and spiritual advancement.

Yes. For greater accuracy, it is necessary to examine the entire birth chart.

Both. Generally speaking, it indicates problems. When Saturn transits a house, "errors" do not "pass," and the effect, caused by "natural laws," will manifest.

For example, when you have Saturn transiting in 12 house or 1 house, in the case of illegal activities, you will be discovered. I have observed many birth charts about times when people have been arrested or discovered, and Saturn is present, it is not the only indicator but it does matter.

There are times when, for example, it is a good time for illegal activity, to "have," the situations in one's favor, but for ethical reasons, this will not be exposed.

How much progress? Does it still affect the HP's?

To what extent can you reduce its effects ("percentage-wise")?

I have Jupiter in Taurus in the 7th House (Aries and Taurus are both in the 7th, but there are no planets in Aries)... Will this offset some of the [negative] Saturnic energy during this transit?

"Errors do not pass", as in, one's mistakes in this area become more pronounced (i.e., a "sore spot")?

Does this also apply to the 7th House, since it says in the JoS descriptions "the law" and "legal issues" or is this referring to things of a milder nature such as paying fines and more petty grievances with the law, e.g., incurring debts, more frequent traffic stops, etc.

Many, Hitler who was a very advanced soul was subject to transits.

There is not, a percentage, because it depends on our actions. It can be lessened the effect to the minimum that it seems "null."

Yes, Jupiter can lessen the effect of Saturn and vice versa, they can create "highs" and "lows," as far as events in the seventh house are concerned, in some cases they can cooperate and create important, long-term, positive events.

Mistakes may come to a "climax," where effects resulting from the "laws" of cause/effect will manifest. Or mistakes are made that produce negative effects, such as due to "loss of control." In other cases, the problem comes from "outside," from third persons, or from events that involve you, not directly due to your "cause."

With the seventh house, you can also have big problems with laws, you can even get arrested, due to a bad transit in the seventh house, in "agreement" with the other transits in the birth chart. The effect you will have will depend on what you are doing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back