Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4079: Proof of Gods

AskSatanOperator

There are tons of books written about Muhammad. But that doesn't mean he was real. Can't it be the same for Satan?
Do the gods have objective proof?

There are many objective etymological, mythological, historical and logical proofs for the existence of the Gods.

The Sumerians, one of the oldest civilisations, used one of the oldest languages, Sanskrit. What do the words relating to Satan mean in their language?

Sanātana[ḥ/m//ā] = Permanent/Forever/Primeval/Ancient/Eternal

Dharmaḥ = Nature/Procedure/Law

Satya = Truth

The Egyptians also knew the sanctity of Satan:
"I am the serpent Sata whose years are infinite. I lie down dead. I am born daily.
I am the serpent Sa-en-ta, the dweller in the uttermost parts of the earth. [1]
I lie down in death. I am born, I become new, I renew my youth every day. [2]
"
– M.Ö 1700+, Egyptian Book of the Dead.

[1]
"I am the serpent Sa-en-ta, the dweller in the uttermost parts of the earth." is a clear reference to the Kundalini Serpent, the serpent coiled at the root of our spinal cord, at the deepest point of our main energy circuit.
[2] "I am born, I become new, I renew my youth every day." Even considering the geographical distance between Egypt and other civilisations, this is exactly the same as the most ancient and sacred mantra in the thousands of years old Kundalini Yoga tradition, the Sa-Ta-Na-Ma mantra of immortality. "Sa" means "birth", "Ta" means "life", "Na" means "death" and "Ma" means "rebirth". It has also been found that this mantra, this sacred name, repairs the genes and adds youth to youth.

Please read joyofsatan.org, you will find everything you need.

Get strong enough and you'll see.
The Gods won't just prove themselves for the sake of it, follow their light path that leads out of the darkness.

The version of "objective proof" you're seeking is not consistent with the actuality of the situation.

Apparently archeology, anthropology, and genealogy aren't enough to "prove" the Gods exist, even though it is even likely they do. I bet even a picture or video of a God wouldn't do.

No, most people need real interaction, and this is exactly what the JOS is offering. So, instead of trying to confirm their existence before your faith, have some faith and they will confirm their existence.

If you take this path seriously, they will manifest themselves.

I was a total materialist, I have a predominance of the earth element, from childhood I considered myself an atheist, and laughed at everything that is considered spiritual. A moment of desperation came in my life and I found JoS, (or did he find me?).

It's been many years now, and I am 100% sure that Satan and the gods of ORION are real)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back