Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4071: Disease, death in the horoscope

AskSatanOperator

Hello. Is it possible to know the date of your death in a horoscope? If so, is there any information to potentially prevent an accident or illness? I currently have 10 conjunctions in my horoscope and is this a good sign for the future or should I be careful? Thank you.

Hello. Is it possible to know the date of your death in a horoscope? If so, is there any information to potentially prevent an accident or illness? I currently have 10 conjunctions in my horoscope and is this a good sign for the future or should I be careful? Thank you.
Death can be pretty hard to predict. To prevent negative events the best way is to build a strong AoP daily, clean your soul and keep your energies high. Other than this, you can look at the specific danger and do some other workings to address it.

I am not that expert in Astrology, but I recall HPs Maxine writing that death is very difficult to find in Astrology, and she did not take a firm position on this point - as far as I know.
I have personal opinion that there are several moments when you can find death, due to negative transits with bad energies that may bring death (this is a possibility, as many things are a possibility in Astrology, so they do not always manifest or partially manifest, etc.).

10 conjunctions, it does not say much. It depends which planets conjunct, in which houses, to determine the effects.

For fated events, conjunctions (and other aspects) must be on the degree, not just a few degrees away.

For death, look to the transits and SR's of relatives of the person. For example, look at your mother's transits, and if you are married, your spouse's. I have personally seen (in retrospection of charts) that death is always shown in the charts of the individual's close relatives and loved ones.

You are probably fine, but I'm just mentioning the above for general knowledge. If you are concerned, get closer to the Gods and ask for their guidance.

For death, look to the transits and SR's of relatives of the person. For example, look at your mother's transits, and if you are married, your spouse's. I have personally seen (in retrospection of charts) that death is always shown in the charts of the individual's close relatives and loved ones.
It would be great if you could elaborate some additional points, I mean the key areas to consider for death.
In the past I was able to find transits bringing to father's death of a person I know, because of transits to her Sun, where the Sun was symbolic of father. This happened, but I think I've been very lucky. This happened outside 8th house, so for further readings I feel a bit lost about the main points and planets to consider in death reading.

It would be great if you could elaborate some additional points, I mean the key areas to consider for death.
In the past I was able to find transits bringing to father's death of a person I know, because of transits to her Sun, where the Sun was symbolic of father. This happened, but I think I've been very lucky. This happened outside 8th house, so for further readings I feel a bit lost about the main points and planets to consider in death reading.
From observation, it isn't a set pattern or anything like that. It's very difficult to see it coming. I went over a chart of a loved one who died, and couldn't find it. But it was shown in his mother's transits.

A powerful aura of protection prevents accidents and premature death.

Creating a powerful aura of protection:

Prayer to Father Satan for protection: https://satanisgod.org/Prayer.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back