Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3994: Question? On the Jews

AskSatanOperator

Why do the Jews:
Hate? . And yet they marry into gentile families.? And do it on purpose,? Some of them. Just for kicks,!? expect the family" to go along " with there way, of life.
Yet they don't believe in marrying people like us.? And why? Are there SO MANY " People n this world! That has jew blood" in them? And a lot of good people" out there don't know it, and don't care even.? And some people "show up on here, wanting! To be a Spiritual Satanist? When they" should ' do some blood research? And there Genetics. And jews! don't even" help these people out"..! And treat them like a mistake? When they know that they? Are to blame for these people. Who are struggling" with there life. Just trying to fit in" some where . And don't know shit about who ? Or what? They are related to? And try to be like us. ? When they have know clue who they are ? Blood wise jew / or half jew or whatever? Drop or amount?
And jews hate all " and everything! About this Earth. Too.?

1. All ) Three of The Jewmade" Aramantic
Religions, are all related" and just the same ! As the next one, in line" with what the Jews want.
All of them hate women. Especially! Women who are smart and attractive.
Children, who are healthy and spiritually active,. You would" think ? That the Gentiles" would pic up on the pattern, of abuse and the violence. And put an end to it? Especially by now.
Question.2) Why are people" still buying into believing? That bible" Inpite of all ..the hate and lies" it purs out there.,even if? The priests and pastures were abused them selves" and wont admit it. They pathecticly lie to people, push it on. With the guilt trips! And pain, self persecutions,Hypocrisy!? You would still see people who are awakened.? Would take a stand against the Xtians and jews.. why now ? Instead of back in the days.?
Question. 3) And the Muslim brotherhood?being all about blowing up cities " and killing there own families? And how they all treat women like shit!" And want American women? The hate us! And yet they move all over! Europe and fuck it ip" with there Islamic rules!" And expect people to follow along ? When they love and want there freedom' they take it " from people like us? Putting the gentiles to shame. And you would ? Think people would rebel against it? Even if! They ended up in a war over it" to protect there homeland and security? Why ate people so weak? They should just fight for what is right ! And why not now?
Question. 4) The Simple similarities on each side of this glob? It's the same shit!?
All because of these religious fucks/ jews and there hate? And are people still believing this evil shit!!!???

Who is your Favorite Female Goddess,
Valcry. Warrior/Queen,Leader and Ruler.
You ever Read? Or Studied about?
In the occult? History class? And in Spiritual Satanism?

Egyptian Queens" and Priesteses" Vs Battlefield" Viking Female warriors?
Celtic Witches" who made a name for themselves. Threw out our History?KK

I'm sorry. But that is NOT my handwriting. Or my posts. 🤔🤔

I agree. It is not right when the questions are not sensitive and you have an user account to post with.

I suggest that you keep a personal journal for everything else except for the questions you might have. Everything posted in here could be condensed as a short post asking the questions.

Now come on now laugh out loud it has been a long long time since I did I did or said anything! Please don't start with me again I have been so happy and pleasant on here and I have never harmed anybody or did or said anything wrong at all! And you've got my word and you've got my promise and you have my Oath. Getting slapped in the face about what was done or said in the past

Last edited by a moderator:
So I supposed to thread that HP put out earlier has also to do with me as well? When have I ever lied to anybody on here? Or try to convince people that I'm a teacher or a guru of some kind? And when have I ever stolin or taken anything from anybody on here? 🤬
Come on.....ready? SCERIOUILY...🙄😕

Ol: it has been awhile since I did anything. Why am I getting lecture? about some old news on here...over yesterday stuff. Issues and old shit,?😕🤬
Dragonheart, please remember what we learned last time:

First: This post was an old post and the criticisms are going towards a different user, not you. Remember to read this clearly, please. You are not in trouble for anything.

Second: Do your best to stay calm, as you were in trouble months ago for spamming lots of posts or tons of writing at once. This was only a small problem that we wanted solved, but your anger amplified the problem and situation. We must remember to do deep breathing and remain calm so can effectively deal with our problems. Out of control emotions can make us "see" problems which do not exist.

If these are karmic problems you are dealing with, like where you had felt attacked by people over your self expressions or writings, this is resolved by doing your best at staying calm and also making sure your writings are as clear and accurate as possible. It is also fine to defend yourself, but not in an explosive manner.

As far as I can tell, you have been doing well about this over the past few months and your posts were better, so there is no reason to get upset. It is fine to voice your opinion, but also remember to keep this in a concise and readable format, plus regulate your emotions.

If you are willing to work with everyone, we are also willing to work with you, too. There is no reason to fear anything will go wrong, as long as proper effort is made.

Typos. As I was explaining. instead of using a microphone to talk into..🤭
Okay So read a thread that HP HoodedCobra666 posted , on thieves and Traders and deceivers, . Just to let you know, I have never taken or stolen anything on here from anybody. I have never insulted anybody or put anybody down . Or try to convince people that I know something and worst of all I never try to convince people that I was a teacher or anything related. And we have, 🤬 enemy people on here poing threats making us look bad... and that is not comforting, to others on here. Come on...Seriously? And people other people are here to learn. And share there knowledge and experience there true individual selves. And here we've got enemy people out there making us look bad... and that angers me and hurts me.

My keyboard is a mess, the phone I'm using is old. So now my wording comes out weird. Half the keys on my keyboard don't work like they should. So I talk into the microphone, and then everything comes out even worse. 🙃 🙄. But I saw the new post HP HoodedCobra666 posted on enemy issues on here. And I had to say something about it. It's not comfortable dealing with these individuals who want to cause harm on others. And I didn't mean to post my typos and spelling flaws in the last posts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back