Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3966: " stop controlling everything, and just let go "

AskSatanOperator

What to do when you have trouble letting 'go'. Anything, especially people you've been romantically involved with. I am very attached to things, even materials.

What to do when you have trouble letting 'go'. Anything, especially people you've been romantically involved with. I am very attached to things, even materials.
I think invoking Air should help, but you need to have some experience to do it.

You can use magical means to solve these but it is also a great way to train your mind. To be able to control yourself.

Invoking ether into your soul can help keep your emotions in balance.

Cleaning workings and regiments. Do you feel stuck or incomplete without them? This can be managed by being selective and understanding why and getting to know yourself. Be aware of the other extreme. The message of new age people of letting everything go, surrendering, is synonymous with detachment and death eventually. We need some anchors and attachments in our life. Some feeling of being "in control" is especially very good. Do not invoke any elements as they will debalance and amplify. Your ability to manage life and certain personal aspects is due to a process, not just a temporary elemental breathing.

Air can make one highly irritated about the things they care about.
I think that is when there is too much Air out of control, but the website also says that Air makes one detached and objective. Maybe there are better ways though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back