Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3918: Communication, education and learning

AskSatanOperator

Hello everyone, I am interested in Sitinism and Left Hand Path, and I like to learn, but I don't have the conditions for learning and teaching because of many issues and problems (establishing communication and having a teacher, a place to learn and practice, the Internet, f.) and I need guidance, I wanted to know what other ways there are? For example, communication with an extraterrestrial being and such things

This person has problems with spelling. 😞 At least he is in the right place .

What usually called "Left Hand Path" is not true Satanism.
You can communicate with the Gods by focusing on their sigils. But to hear them, you need to develop your astral hearing which can be a long way.

There is no teachers here, and we don't advocate someone becoming someone's teacher. You can learn by reading The JoS, sermons, and articles, which you can consider them to be your teacher. If you have any question, we can answer it, as we are all here to guide newcomers.

You can ask questions here and people will answer them. Along with that, you need to learn on your own so that you will know more things, and lastly, you need to develop your spiritual capabilities along with other self-development areas so that you can understand what these things are.

То, что обычно называют "Путь левой руки", не является истинным сатанизмом.
Вы можете общаться с Богами, сосредотачиваясь на их сигилах. Но чтобы услышать их, вам нужно развить свой астральный слух, который может быть долгим.

Здесь нет учителей, и мы не выступаем за то, чтобы кто-то стал чьим-то учителем. Вы можете учиться, читая The JoS, проповеди и статьи, которые вы можете считать своими учителями. Если у вас есть какой-либо вопрос, мы можем ответить на него, так как мы все здесь, чтобы направлять новичков.

The Left-hand path and the Right-hand Path have several meanings, and this terminology is usually understood in different ways.

It is important to remember that HPS Maxine wrote in the old sermons, namely, a Spiritual Satanist should be both an adept of white magic and an adept of black magic.

Hello everyone, I am interested in Sitinism and Left Hand Path, and I like to learn, but I don't have the conditions for learning and teaching because of many issues and problems (establishing communication and having a teacher, a place to learn and practice, the Internet, f.) and I need guidance, I wanted to know what other ways there are? For example, communication with an extraterrestrial being and such things
You need to familiarize yourself with the JoS sites and platforms by following the link:

Also don't forget familiarize yourself our library:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back