Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3914: Invoking souls

AskSatanOperator

Why do when invoking souls, after you question them they linger they touch you until they stop. They feel heavy, sometimes sad.

Invoking Gods or invoking random Ghosts? If you mean Ghosts, don't do this because it's unhealthy and damaging for both of you.

If you invoke a God the experiences should not be like what you mentioned. Just simply don't do this until you have a better perception of this. You can communicate with Gods by simply focusing on their sigil.

human body is an absolute miracle and hold possibilities beyond imagination.
plus the intensity of the feelings! no other being can experience them like the way you do on mama earth through your mud body.
playing with entities is great and all, just remember to be in full control and set your boundaries

This is a horrible idea. Don't do this.

This is what mediums do all the time, no problem as long as you are skilled enough and you do some cleaning after. Of course avoid negative souls/entities.
The only way to avoid bad or dangerous souls is to avoid them all, because they could pretend to be good. This is still a horrible idea. Letting your soul become possessed by any ghost who walks by.

Have you ever heard any of the stories of houses that are haunted by extremely evil and dangerous souls? Some of these pretended to be good at first.

Why do when invoking souls, after you question them they linger they touch you until they stop. They feel heavy, sometimes sad.
I think you need to be careful.
It is recommended to work with ghost only if you are experienced.
I've seen ghosts, but I didn't summon them on purpose, I didn't need to.

The only way to avoid bad or dangerous souls is to avoid them all, because they could pretend to be good. This is still a horrible idea. Letting your soul become possessed by any ghost who walks by.

Have you ever heard any of the stories of houses that are haunted by extremely evil and dangerous souls? Some of these pretended to be good at first.
If I understand correctly, then SS initiates cannot be threatened by ghosts, because all SS who have dedicated their souls to Satan have a guardian demon, besides, ghosts are weaker than greys and reptiles.

Of course there are risks, that's why I said you have to be skilled enough to detach the entity on command and to always stay in control. HPS Maxine talked about this. Nevertheless this practice is extremely common and very useful.

Of course there are risks, that's why I said you have to be skilled enough to detach the entity on command and to always stay in control. HPS Maxine talked about this. Nevertheless this practice is extremely common and very useful.
"Being adept at controlling thoughts, emotions, and minds is very important if you ever wish to invoke spirits as a medium and let them speak through you. You control the spirit; you are in charge, not the spirit. When I am finished invoking a spirit and letting it speak through me to others, I turn it off completely." - HPS Maxine

I also want to add that the amount of entities that can "possess you", meaning they can impose their will on you, is extremely rare, if you meditate it's even more rare. Mostly they can cause negative emotions like anxiety and other minor problems. We always have our GD too.

If I understand correctly, then SS initiates cannot be threatened by ghosts, because all SS who have dedicated their souls to Satan have a guardian demon, besides, ghosts are weaker than greys and reptiles.
Yes, in a way. But this is kind of like purposefully getting yourself sick because you know there is a doctor who will heal you. There may be somebody to help you fix a problem, but it would be better to never create the problem.

I agree with you when you say this shouldn't be done randomly, but I don't agree when you say it should never be done. This can be very useful when someone wants you to contact a deceased relative and other similar cases.

I don't mean possessed that you do not have any control at all. But I mean you are forming attachments and connections between your soul, and some other soul that you have no idea if it is bad or good. By forming attachments, it is possible that all kinds of characteristics of this other soul can become attached to you. Things like emotions, causing you to become depressed or angry or hateful, however this soul was feeling. And
also things like medical problems or diseases, if this person had a very painful disease when he or she died, this would create a powerful energy within that soul that you are now invoking, and you are invoking the disease which could cause you to also develop this disease in your body. When you invoke any soul, you are invoking all of the problems that the soul has.

You are also invoking all of the small things about that person's personality, like habits or addictions or other traits. You are basically becoming that person. Read anything about the effects of soul attachments to another person, and parasitic attachments. It is even warned to not connect your soul or invoke from a Living person for these same reasons, even when you can observe this person's life and see what this person is like. So imagine how much worse when you don't know anything about the person and have no idea what harmful things would come from that person's soul.

You basically are fucking around and have no idea what you are actually doing, or what risks and dangerous effects will come from this. Just because something is theoretically possible for some extremely advanced and experienced people to do in a less dangerous way, does not mean that every inexperienced beginner is able to do this without receiving horrible and somewhat permanent results. There are surgeons and there are butchers, and the overall task may look similar to an observer, but the skill, education, and training required is enormously higher for the surgeon. There is a difference between knowing a few facts, and having actual wisdom.

I don't mean possessed that you do not have any control at all. But I mean you are forming attachments and connections between your soul, and some other soul that you have no idea if it is bad or good. By forming attachments, it is possible that all kinds of characteristics of this other soul can become attached to you. Things like emotions, causing you to become depressed or angry or hateful, however this soul was feeling. And
also things like medical problems or diseases, if this person had a very painful disease when he or she died, this would create a powerful energy within that soul that you are now invoking, and you are invoking the disease which could cause you to also develop this disease in your body. When you invoke any soul, you are invoking all of the problems that the soul has.

You are also invoking all of the small things about that person's personality, like habits or addictions or other traits. You are basically becoming that person. Read anything about the effects of soul attachments to another person, and parasitic attachments. It is even warned to not connect your soul or invoke from a Living person for these same reasons, even when you can observe this person's life and see what this person is like. So imagine how much worse when you don't know anything about the person and have no idea what harmful things would come from that person's soul.

You basically are fucking around and have no idea what you are actually doing, or what risks and dangerous effects will come from this. Just because something is theoretically possible for some extremely advanced and experienced people to do in a less dangerous way, does not mean that every inexperienced beginner is able to do this without receiving horrible and somewhat permanent results. There are surgeons and there are butchers, and the overall task may look similar to an observer, but the skill, education, and training required is enormously higher for the surgeon. There is a difference between knowing a few facts, and having actual wisdom.
Lol, you're grossly exaggerating. Cleaning and detaching done right after removes every possible "danger", which is not as big as you make it seem. There's a reason HPS Maxine talks about this, and there are countless people who work as mediums out there and they didn't die after two sessions as your post almost suggest.

There is an endless list of people who have invoked bad and negative things, and have become extremely weak and damaged by doing this. Look at the New Age, qlippothic followers, fake satanists, wiccans, and all others who who invoke things that they don't understand. Most people doing this do not have good results.

Also know the difference between invocation and evocation. You do not and should never invoke any of this into yourself. If your goal is simple communication, invocation is never necessary.

There is an endless list of people who have invoked bad and negative things, and have become extremely weak and damaged by doing this. Look at the New Age, qlippothic followers, fake satanists, wiccans, and all others who who invoke things that they don't understand. Most people doing this do not have good results.
I think we agree way more than we disagree. I know that one should avoid negative entities, but as I said in my first post if you are skilled enough being a medium it's something that can be done, especially with common ghosts. Also when you reach a certain level of development entities cannot really "decieve" you as you will be able to see their auras and sense their energies.
Also know the difference between invocation and evocation. You do not and should never invoke any of this into yourself. If your goal is simple communication, invocation is never necessary.
When you are a medium you need to invoke the spirit so that the spirit can talk to his relative with his own voice, this is a very special and invaluable experience that you can offer to people.

Yes, in a way. But this is kind of like purposefully getting yourself sick because you know there is a doctor who will heal you. There may be somebody to help you fix a problem, but it would be better to never create the problem.
Yes, I agree with you.
A few months ago, when I was visiting in the morning, I saw two ghosts, one of whom was passing by, looked at me, saw that I was specifically looking at him, and they passed on, it was at a very close distance.

And last month, on the day of my grandmother's funeral (I spent the night at my grandmother's house), my grandmother came to me in a dream and said: "Did you sleep well? Get some more sleep, don't get up yet, get enough sleep!" She said it in a very kind tone, that she was doing well.

When you are a medium you need to invoke the spirit so that the spirit can talk to his relative with his own voice, this is a very special and invaluable experience that you can offer to people.

This is really just a novelty. Is it worth forming deep and partially permanent attachments merging your soul with somebody else's, just to basically do a party trick?

Evocation, communication while remaining completely seperate, is all that is needed for communication. Really all that is needed is some basic open psychic senses. If family members want proof, you can say some information that only that person knew that would be impossible for you to know.

This is really just a novelty. Is it worth forming deep and partially permanent attachments merging your soul with somebody else's, just to basically do a party trick?

Evocation, communication while remaining completely seperate, is all that is needed for communication. Really all that is needed is some basic open psychic senses. If family members want proof, you can say some information that only that person knew that would be impossible for you to know.
Being a medium can be a job number one and number two you're delusional if you think that what you suggest is as valuable and intense as the spirit talking to the relative with his own voice. It's way more than a "party trick", we're talking about real emotions and real life here.

Also this whole thing that if you ever invoke a spirit you will have permanent attachments that can never be removed or that are extremely hard to remove is just plain wrong.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back