Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3911: Use of energy

AskSatanOperator

Is this a good use of energy? i fill the person i talk to with green energy, and resulting interaction is pleasant and happy. Why does it work?

From JoS:

Green
Money, fertility, abundance, material gain, wealth, healing, communication with nature spirits, anti-inflammatory. Venus rules green- Love, making love, (affectionate; red is for lust/sex), fidelity, reconciliation, beauty, youth, friendships, attraction, harmony, financial gain, earnings increases, social functions, possessions, riches, indulgence, pleasure. Good for beginnings and growth. Venus rules green- Abundance, fertility, success, general good luck, harmony, immortality, generosity, material gain, renewal, marriage, balance and healing. Green rules the heart chakra.”

(https://www.joyofsatan.org/Color.html)

green color is of heart chakra,

I remember watching video on Sadhguru talks, where he was teaching how focusing on your hearth chakra and speaking to a person, would make them fall in love with you for a moment, or something like this

I don’t know if this is really true, but by information from JoS above you can trust for sure. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back