Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3883: Spiritual Significance of Birth Marks?

AskSatanOperator

Do they mean anything? (e.g. relating to how one died in a past life, their bloodline, heritage, etc.) And what would happen if someone were to "erase" their birth mark?

I would also be interested in this. In theories every male has a birthmark around their elbows, or something like this I remember.

They say that women, that have certain birthmarks, are witches. Usually on the chest. And even freckles/ usually by your elbow as a red or black beauty mark. On either side of the four arm. And other places. Significant to others that your of the craft. And your related to a witch. And I do have a couple of birthmarks myself. It's just a rumor/ Superstition ?

They say that women, that have certain birthmarks, are witches. Usually on the chest. And even freckles/ usually by your elbow as a red or black beauty mark. On either side of the four arm. And other places. Significant to others that your of the craft. And your related to a witch. And I do have a couple of birthmarks myself. It's just a rumor/ Superstition ?
I think having a birthmark and being a witch are different things

Do they mean anything? (e.g. relating to how one died in a past life, their bloodline, heritage, etc.) And what would happen if someone were to "erase" their birth mark?
As far as I know, birthmarks are related to human strength and health, but in terms of the fact that there are some witch marks, it is quite possible that this is an invention of the Jewish inquisitors of the Vatican, since in the book Hammer of Witches a person could be accused of witchcraft and burned for any birthmark that the Jew did not like.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back