Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3869: Energi Ripping

AskSatanOperator

What will happen if i just rip the energy off this bully for years? I hate this bully, and i want the person to suffer for the rest of his life, but not want to use death spells etc. Will it make it's life hard?

What will happen if i just rip the energy off this bully for years? I hate this bully, and i want the person to suffer for the rest of his life, but not want to use death spells etc. Will it make it's life hard?
He would feel very sleepy all the time :ROFLMAO:

When you temporarily drain a person's energy, it may make them feel negative, but the energy will be renewed and it does not have much of an effect. Here, what energies you draw from his soul also plays an important role. Attracting the negative can cleanse him of negativity and make him happy. If you drain his happiness and life energy, he may feel negative.
It might be better for you to cast a curse and cause negative things in your life by using the hagalaz thurisaz runes. Also, do not absorb anyone's energy and take it into yourself. This is definitely harmful for you. Energy vampire is not the best solution

It might make him more tired but nothing more.
And if you would invoke his energy that would be more damaging than beneficial for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back