Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3863: X-ray vision

You probably experiencing astral sight which is normal and good, yes.

Why can i do this? is this a sign of advancement?
I had experiences of this as well and it was scary. I was just trying to see auras and all of a sudden I'm seeing the wall behind the object and the object was no longer there, happened multiple times. One time I think I saw my own bones using this technique. I read on a book that if you develop clairvoyant abilities you might be able to do this, but I don't know maybe it's just an optical illusion.

I had experiences of this as well and it was scary. I was just trying to see auras and all of a sudden I'm seeing the wall behind the object and the object was no longer there, happened multiple times. One time I think I saw my own bones using this technique. I read on a book that if you develop clairvoyant abilities you might be able to do this, but I don't know maybe it's just an optical illusion.
Is seeing your own bones an optical illusion?

Is seeing your own bones an optical illusion?
Yeah it can be, it wasn't like watching something with 4k quality you know. I also wrote down the experience on my notes, happened some months ago. With the objects I can tell you that 100% they disappear, even with perfect lighting. But the experience with my own bones was not as clear.

With spiritual experiences in general I always try to be as rational and grounded as possible. If I'm not 100% sure, I always leave room for doubts, it's better this way rather than getting overly excited. In the future I will try to do research on this and maybe develop myself more towards this direction, but at the moment I'm trying to progress on other areas of astral vision.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back