Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3859: Is Elon Musk an SS?

AskSatanOperator

- Thoughts on Elon Musk and him wearing Baphomet Clothes, Neuralink Self driving cars etc., is he of the enemy or not?

He's of the enemy as he supports technocracy, transhumanism and globalism. The reason he wore the baphomet costume is because he loves trolling and he did this to troll people. Actual Spiritual Satanists don't display any Satanic symbols in public, as we've told it's dangerous.

He is a jew. He wants to put a chip in your brain that can detect your thoughts, and can execute you by shocking the inside of your brain with electricity. That says it all.

He is a jew. He wants to put a chip in your brain that can detect your thoughts, and can execute you by shocking the inside of your brain with electricity. That says it all.
is he definetely a jew or a gentile as a pawn of jews?

Recently, Elon seems to have been forced into a humiliation/submission ritual.
This happened after "anti semitic" material on X.
Cohencidentally, Elon was then rubbing the jew's salty wall, and visited Auschwitz with Ben Shapiro.
Sometimes not all is what it seems, but as of now I don't trust him.

is he definetely a jew or a gentile as a pawn of jews?
He is not racially jew, but he is a 100% puppet and works for them on their globalist agenda, he is a psychopath cynical who thinks that everyone should wear a chip in the brain.

He is probably an overly-cursed gentile.

I do not know much but I am gonna share a few things.

Of course , it is dangerous to share what we are in public and expouse ourself , everything has to be done privately and secretly .

He might be an overly-cursed gentile as AFODO said, I have seen that Elon was indeed too much with humanity, wishing good of the human race, although he's working into the chip thing he also warned about how dangerous the AI and technology can be. I don't know if he is truly good or just a puppet and it wouldn't even matter .

What it matter is that ,we need to wake more people up, but not using our own identity in doing so.

- Thoughts on Elon Musk and him wearing Baphomet Clothes, Neuralink Self driving cars etc., is he of the enemy or not?
Elon Musk is Jewish and supports the Jewish agenda.

He is probably an overly-cursed gentile.
I agree. As most people with power in this world, they are still linked to the jewish agenda to a certain degree, there are no free powers among public people IMO.
I remember this Sermon where HP HoodedCobra said "Elon Musk you are doing a major mistake when it comes to the treatment of the Jewish people." I assume he is not jew then, while the brain-chip stuff is jewish agenda. Unless he plans to chip the jews only (that I do not believe). This would be a very funny manifestaton of reversing their curses so thee curses return to the jews.

He's not a virgin or anything like that. He has many children with many different women.
Who cares if he has many children with many different women? 😂
He himself said 1.5 years ago he "haven't even had sex in ages". 😂

But what I rather meant if he does not change his mind about his obsession with brainchipping literally millions then it would be great if someone fucked this idea out of his head...

This was an action to provoke xians, like, I can wear a baphomet and I haven't any consequences. Do something.

He was ispiring xians to action after they did that lgbt thing in the olympiads (((offending "jesus"))), labeled as anti-christian and so as Satanic.

This was commanded by jews to push lgbt and woke agenda.

He knows that jews are trying to ruin xians (White folk), and he needs them.
Also Tates are doing this by pretending to be some kind of xians and helpers.
Andrew is anti-sissy, but he is clever and he knows that also muslims and xians are sissies.

Both Elon and Andrew knows that xians sissies are better than wokes sissies.
These two categories are both sissies, but wokes have taken the brainrot to another level, and they are easily controllable by jews in their wet dream of "great reset".

Elon and Andrew support Trump because they know he is the less evil, and that Kamala will destroy USA with even more woke shit.

If Whites are gone, jews can have an easy life and win. Humanity will be so race mixed and brainrotten according to this plan.

This also explain why killing all the Whites is desiderable for them. Whites are the blood of Satan, they are warriors racially and they are not suitable for the kind of slavery that the enemy wants.

I'm not saying that they are heroes, they are people who have money and influence, that sees the bigger picture, or a part of it, and acts due to interests or probably survival.
Also them will be slaves in the "new jewish world" idea.

But xians are idiots, and they saw Elon as Satanic, lgbt as Satanic and some even jews as Satanic.
They will pray "christ" even more, but they should be bringed closer to Virtues and away from any jewish filth.

We will be part of this change, the Truth of Satan will be the new normality, and Virtues will prevail over ignorance. It's time now, build yourself, and get closer to the Gods, it's important for our future.

This is desiderable also for children, we need strong Satanists for the future, nowadays children are consuming brainrot content on tiktok +8 hours a day. This is sad, and can be dangerous if not managed correctly.

This was an action to provoke xians, like, I can wear a baphomet and I haven't any consequences. Do something.

He was ispiring xians to action after they did that lgbt thing in the olympiads (((offending "jesus"))), labeled as anti-christian and so as Satanic.

This was commanded by jews to push lgbt and woke agenda.

He knows that jews are trying to ruin xians (White folk), and he needs them.
Also Tates are doing this by pretending to be some kind of xians and helpers.
Andrew is anti-sissy, but he is clever and he knows that also muslims and xians are sissies.

Both Elon and Andrew knows that xians sissies are better than wokes sissies.
These two categories are both sissies, but wokes have taken the brainrot to another level, and they are easily controllable by jews in their wet dream of "great reset".

Elon and Andrew support Trump because they know he is the less evil, and that Kamala will destroy USA with even more woke shit.

If Whites are gone, jews can have an easy life and win. Humanity will be so race mixed and brainrotten according to this plan.

This also explain why killing all the Whites is desiderable for them. Whites are the blood of Satan, they are warriors racially and they are not suitable for the kind of slavery that the enemy wants.

I'm not saying that they are heroes, they are people who have money and influence, that sees the bigger picture, or a part of it, and acts due to interests or probably survival.
Also them will be slaves in the "new jewish world" idea.

But xians are idiots, and they saw Elon as Satanic, lgbt as Satanic and some even jews as Satanic.
They will pray "christ" even more, but they should be bringed closer to Virtues and away from any jewish filth.

We will be part of this change, the Truth of Satan will be the new normality, and Virtues will prevail over ignorance. It's time now, build yourself, and get closer to the Gods, it's important for our future.

This is desiderable also for children, we need strong Satanists for the future, nowadays children are consuming brainrot content on tiktok +8 hours a day. This is sad, and can be dangerous if not managed correctly.
This event happened after January, recently, in the Summer, if you wonder.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back