Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3823: Atacul [Attack]

AskSatanOperator

La mai mult timp de la dedicare,oarecum telepatic mi s-au transmis învățături despre haognosticism! Apoi am fost atacat/amenințat cu moartea(telepatic)de IHVH cred!Șarpele ce îl purtăm în gât în cinstea lui Satan s-a topit de la mijloc(desfăcut in doua)și a căzut de la gatul meu!Ce să înțeleg din această experiență deosebit de negativă,?!

[Deepl: Some time after the dedication, somewhat telepathically, teachings about haognosticism were transmitted to me! Then I was attacked/threatened with death(telepathically)by IHVH I think!The snake I wear around my neck in honor of Satan melted from the middle(split in two)and fell from my neck!What to understand from this particularly negative experience,?!]

La mai mult timp de la dedicare,oarecum telepatic mi s-au transmis învățături despre haognosticism! Apoi am fost atacat/amenințat cu moartea(telepatic)de IHVH cred!Șarpele ce îl purtăm în gât în cinstea lui Satan s-a topit de la mijloc(desfăcut in doua)și a căzut de la gatul meu!Ce să înțeleg din această experiență deosebit de negativă,?!

[Deepl: Some time after the dedication, somewhat telepathically, teachings about haognosticism were transmitted to me! Then I was attacked/threatened with death(telepathically)by IHVH I think!The snake I wear around my neck in honor of Satan melted from the middle(split in two)and fell from my neck!What to understand from this particularly negative experience,?!]
Are you sure it wasn't a dream?

What you are describing is very similar to a dream.

Enemy entities cannot melt the amulet when carrying out psychic attacks.

If we take phenomena such as poltergeists, then at most they can move objects and throw things (if they are light).

In any case, you were mentally attacked, either in a dream or in reality, so that this does not happen anymore, you need to create a powerful aura of protection and regularly clean up the aura, I attach links below:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back