Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3809: Does it matter if my meditation times aren't consistent?

AskSatanOperator

Does it matter if my meditation times aren't consistent (e.g., instead of in the morning I do it at 5pm, and the next day 8pm, and then in the morning again).

As long as I do it, even if it's, say, two sessions in one full sitting - to "make up for it" - is this okay?

If your schedule forces you to do this and you have no other alternative I'd consider it valid.

Except for a couple of exceptions, meditations don't have to be done on the exact same time every day. I would only make sure to not skip any days.

As far as RTR's are concerned, many members have mentioned that if they miss a ritual for a day, they "double up" the next day, which is totally fine. :)

Just don't do this with your meditations, it doesn't have the same effect or power as meditating everyday.

But I am wondering, will my meditations be SEVERELY weakened? By how much %?
It's hard to guage by how much this will weaken, but one thing for sure, is that it's better than doing nothing.

Remember as well, getting even 5-15 minutes of meditation is better than doing nothing. And if you can only perform longer meditations every other day then that's fine for now, eventually you're situation is to change and have more time to meditate freely.

See I been skipping meditation I take that I still do it just not how I normally do it

But I am wondering, will my meditations be SEVERELY weakened? By how much %?

It WONT! Stop worrying about little details, it wont weaken your working if you do it 3 hours later the next day or 3 hours earlier. Just don't leave one daytime + one nighttime gap between the two, or 36 hours.

Does it matter if my meditation times aren't consistent (e.g., instead of in the morning I do it at 5pm, and the next day 8pm, and then in the morning again).

As long as I do it, even if it's, say, two sessions in one full sitting - to "make up for it" - is this okay?
Based on my experience, I believe that it does not matter, you can meditate at any time, and if you missed it, you can do meditation twice as much.

The exceptions are certain rituals where it is necessary to strictly observe the time schedule, for example, planetary squares.

It matters as it is best and better to do it on a fixed time. Also, much of our daily activities if done on a routine fixed time will have much more power and importance. From eating to spiritual work, your body and mind learns and expects in time, it will create fruitful sessions, prepare beforehand and better everything. This is due to forming actual "habits" (the word lost weight due to artificial popularity), but really habits are simple brain connections and "wirings" that are physical. A habit is formed by repetition and very importantly, timing.

The above is to look for to perfect in time and not be worried about any output whilst you have other factors to consider developing first, such as quality and having some backend spiritual advancement.

A daily goal is your first priority here. Second, third, forth, etc. you can consider the timing on the hours.

It matters as it is best and better to do it on a fixed time. Also, much of our daily activities if done on a routine fixed time will have much more power and importance. From eating to spiritual work, your body and mind learns and expects in time, it will create fruitful sessions, prepare beforehand and better everything. This is due to forming actual "habits" (the word lost weight due to artificial popularity), but really habits are simple brain connections and "wirings" that are physical. A habit is formed by repetition and very importantly, timing.

The above is to look for to perfect in time and not be worried about any output whilst you have other factors to consider developing first, such as quality and having some backend spiritual advancement.

A daily goal is your first priority here. Second, third, forth, etc. you can consider the timing on the hours.
What is the perfect time for morning and evening meditations dear guardian?
I would love to do morning meditation during sunrise, but sometimes I think that I won't get as much sunlight as I'll get around 9/10 am, and morning meditation in broad sunlight would be better? I don't know, what would be the perfect time, can you elaborate?
Gratitude for your works dear guardian. Peace and love to you.

Find a balance between routine and adaption to adversitys, sometimes things happen and u cannot do at the same time

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back