Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3798: Yoga

AskSatanOperator

Eu li oque Maxine disse sobre yoga não ser o mesmo que atletismo, sobre não poder sentir dor nas posições
O problema é que meu físico não está acostumado com isso então sempre dói um pouco..
Seria seguro eu fazer yoga e sentir dor no começo até meu corpo se acostumar? Acredito que não levará muito tempo.
Sei que é algo sério e poderoso e por isso a pergunta.
Obrigada

(As outras posições de yoga que não estão no site JoS mas em outros lugares é a yoga corrompida pelo cristianismo?)

[Deepl:
I read what Maxine said about yoga not being the same as athletics, about not being able to feel pain in the positions
The problem is that my body isn't used to it, so it always hurts a bit.
Would it be safe for me to do yoga and feel pain at first until my body gets used to it? I don't think it will take long.
I know it's something serious and powerful, that's why I'm asking.
Thank you

(Are the other yoga positions that are not on the JoS website but elsewhere yoga corrupted by Christianity?)]

And yes, Jos is again the best site for this. I can't say that all the sites out there are corrupt, but the ones that are healthiest for kundalini, human soul and body are here.

Basic spinal flux it is good for everyone, including beginners. Try to find it, on Google, it must be in PDF format. Then when you finish, and relax, you add some SS power meditation, mantras, since their are the most powerful. Remember to work on the same things for 40 days without stop. Start with 1 minute per exercises, and try to build up to 2-3 min per exercises. For power meditation, and mantras, etc. Find what you prefer and stick to it, according to the recommendation on this page. You can also split this on to parts, and if you do not have all the time in the morning, take some power meditation, mantra, for afternoon, night. Take notice, that are fast breading, and psychical exc, are better for morning, and not recommended for evening, and especially night, since it is hard to fall asleep. So, work slower breath in the evening

Temel omurga akışı, yeni başlayanlar da dahil olmak üzere herkes için iyidir. Google'da bulmaya çalışın, PDF formatında olmalıdır. Sonra bitirip rahatladığınızda, bazı SS güç meditasyonları, mantralar eklersiniz, çünkü bunlar en güçlü olanlardır. 40 gün boyunca aynı şeyler üzerinde durmadan çalışmayı unutmayın. Egzersiz başına 1 dakika ile başlayın ve egzersiz başına 2-3 dakikaya kadar arttırmaya çalışın. Güç meditasyonu ve mantralar vb. için. Bu sayfadaki tavsiyeye göre tercih ettiğiniz şeyi bulun ve ona bağlı kalın. Bunu ayrıca parçalara bölebilirsiniz ve eğer sabahları her zaman vaktiniz yoksa, öğleden sonra ve gece biraz güç meditasyonu, mantra alın. Hızlı ekmek yemenin ve ruhsal eksiğin sabah için daha iyi olduğunu, akşam ve özellikle gece uykuya dalmak zor olduğundan tavsiye edilmediğini unutmayın. Bu yüzden akşamları daha yavaş nefes alarak çalışın
Please do not put yourself on the profile, it is best to remain anonymous for your safety

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back