Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3777: Why the JoS doesn't talk much about planetary hours?

They are, but we use a program for Windows called ChronosXP that keeps track of them for us, if that is what you mean.
Other than that, hours are necessary when starting specific workings, things like Void Courses of the Moon, starting squares on their respective planetary hours, or choosing hours based on the goal (for example money spells are usually started on hours of the Sun or Jupiter). If you don't find specific information on the JoS try searching the forums, and if there's no luck there either, you can always ask more specifically. Hope this helps.

I guess planetary hours are not that important?
If one reads the main JoS ,one can see a whole big topic called Planetary squares with the HPS even making voice message for all these squares ..The fact that you ask this question means you never read the main page ..Go and read the main JoS page

These are a factor, but they are not the largest factor. Other things will be a more important influence. But if everything else is in a good position, following the planet hour will help and make it even stronger.

I guess planetary hours are not that important?
Planetary clocks are very important for planetary squares, because skipping a planetary day will mean losing a day of magical work as such, which means the square will have to start over.

On the other hand, if we are talking about works other than planetary squares, then planetary clocks are not so important, but following a planetary clock can improve the effect of the magical work performed, have more noticeable, more significant, or better results.

Planetary Hours Have a subtle and minor effect depending on which hour it is , example: I experienced traffic when i travel within the hour of saturn, With the hour of of jupiter I experienced minor luck like when the line i was expecting to be long was so short. With Mars it could trigger Arguments to name a few. I think the subtlety of its effects are why it isnt really important in non magical or spell work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back