Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3765: How to Improve Skeletal Structure?

AskSatanOperator

My hands/wrists/arms/fingers bones are kinda skinny/womanly/frail looking. Apparently this relates to Saturn. What can I do to improve it?

It will increase the bone size? I find that hard to believe. Won't it just improve muscle fibers. I am not in puberty...
No, but it will increase bone density which will strengthen them.

There is not much you can do to affect your growth outside of puberty. Much of this is genetic. Your structure is representative of your soul, especially the hands, which can say alot about someone if you know palmistry.

However, physical labor and exercise can develop the muscles and tendons which could make your hands and wrists a little meatier, I'm not sure about those. But the forearms will certainly benefit.

It will increase the bone size? I find that hard to believe. Won't it just improve muscle fibers. I am not in puberty...
No, like has already been explained. However, from an advanced point of view skeletal structure is malleable. Mostly not on our level, though.

Working out and building muscle will help with your physical appearance if you feel like you're too skinny and frail looking. I've seen so many stories from people who where unbelievably thin and scrawny who got into weight lifting and it completely transformed their body which also made them much more physically attractive to any potential partners.

The problem is that bodybuilding takes a lot of time when done naturally and your not pumping yourself full of steroids. It can take up to 2-3 years of dedicated lifting for someone who is super skinny and frail looking to build up a jacked physique but its well worth it in the end. You don't see many people these days who are jacked who actually got that way naturally. The amount of time it takes to build a lot of muscle is one of the major reasons why people give up and stop working out in the first place or they just turn to steroids.

There's a lot more alternative and healthier options out there than taking steroids that'll help you build muscle.
Supplements like Boron Citrate can raise free testosterone levels in the blood by up to 20-25% in some people and can be a massive boost to beginner bodybuilders looking to build muscle fast. (But extended use of Boron in high doses can also cause male pattern baldness in men)

Also BCAA & Creatine supplements are another huge help when building muscle.

I eat high protein meals about 2 hours pre-workout and then make my own protein shake blend of Low-fat Milk, Whey Protein Powder, Creatine and BCAAs (Mainly L-leucine) after a workout. I've only been seriously working out for a little over a year and I have had people already ask me if I had been taking steroids.
Also you don't have to get into this 'bulking' nonsense that most bodybuilders do in order to build muscle. Just make sure you get at the minimum of 100grams of protein daily when working out. You don't have to eat over 12,000 calories daily or anything insane like you see bodybuilders doing on YouTube or Tiktok or whatever to build muscle.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back