Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3751: what is this thing called?

AskSatanOperator

what do you call the meditation where you think "very hard" about something and feel all "electrical movements" in your brain and that thing happens right away?

This can be called creating that event, casting a spell. You create a certain energy with your thoughts and the energy manifests.

We would not use this to manifest something, as a proper spell is a bit different and more effective. You can read about this on JoS. 3 Steps of Witchcraft, using thought forms...

could you elaborate more on this?
People is creative. Our thoughts create certain energies. The best example of the manifestation of these energies is the effects of emotions. Tears are a way our emotions come out.
Our emotions also contain energy.
These energies that we create with our thoughts can manifest as an event. And this is the very beginning, the small version of what is called magic.

We do emptiness meditation and power meditation because we want to get better at controlling and directing our thoughts. When we improve in these areas, our spells become more effective and easier. I hope I explained it my friend, is there anything you want to ask?

We would not use this to manifest something, as a proper spell is a bit different and more effective.
i know, i wouldn't use this as the default method to manifest energies/events
let’s say i just wanted a deeper look at it
You can read about this on JoS. 3 Steps of Witchcraft, using thought forms...
thank you, clarifies many things in fact

enlightening, thank you very much for this answer

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back