Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3749: How to sleep only 4-5 hours everyday

Sleep is necessary for your body and mind to function properly, and I would not recommend, at all, to change that. Sacrificing sleep in exchange for more hours to work will not necessarily make you more productive. Productivity is defined as the amount of work you can get done per unit of time. I'd suggest researching ways in which you can increase your productivity in your current schedule. Depending on what you're doing, you can probably get more value for your time by adopting a new technique or changing the way you do things. Automate tasks that take up too much of your time and provide little value, like sending emails. Use programs to handle calculations for you. If you're using Excel, VBA is a blessing in disguise once you get past the learning phase, for example. Or, if you're programming, use programs that generate code for you, like Copilot.

Moreover, without proper sleep, even if you have 20 hours a day to work, chances are you will not get much done, as fatigue might set in. Long term effects of sleep deprivation are also extremely serious. As a last resort, and if you really, REALLY, want to change your sleep schedule in order to increase productivity, research polyphasic sleep. There is only anecdotal evidence supporting it. Some people have an easier time with it, but for most of us, one chunk of 8 hours is all we need to be fresh.

On a side note, don't neglect your health and overwork yourself. Call me lazy, but I've had my chance to work 10-12 hours a day, and it is not pretty at all, even sitting all day becomes a nightmare. Some people can handle the workload, but 20 hours a day is really a lot. Hope this helps.

What specific meditation or runes help one to only sleep 4-5 hours per day so that the rest of the time can be used for productivity
I think you are using the wrong approach. Sleep is vital, first of all for your health.

A person should sleep at least 7-8 hours every day.

While you are young, you may not sleep very much, but you will harm your health in this way, you can notice the consequences of harm in 3-5 years, I speak from my own experience, when I had to sleep for 2 hours a day. Of course, I completely restored my health later, but I don't want to sleep for 2 hours a day anymore.

If your body does not recover as a result of sleep, your immune system may be severely weakened and you will be more susceptible to diseases.

Sleep is necessary for people to also restore energy and strength, which are necessary in rituals and magical work, the human body must rest and get enough sleep during sleep.

People who get enough sleep are much more productive.

You don't have to work hard all the time to be productive.
For productivity, you need to work only when it's convenient for you.

When you are deeply sleeping, spinal fluid comes up from the spine and washes around the brain. And this washes away and removes waste materials that are generated by the brain working hard. This keeps the brain clean and healthy.

It is not a good idea to limit or remove this process. It would be better to organize your time in a more efficient way to try to get everything done in the time you have.

This is not easy to do at all and should be seen as an advanced "skill" or state of the body. You would need to have enough energy to expedite the recuperative processes of sleep. Having a strong yin side would be necessary for entering a deep sleep and detoxifying the brain/mind, which normally only happens during sleep. Furthermore, you would need a strong yang side to make due with less sleep, as well as speed the cleansing process itself. Mars is responsible for wakefulness, so having a strong Mars would be a start, however I believe doing all of this in a healthy and successful way would take a lot of effort and advancement.

Laugh out loud I am somebody that either sleeps too much? Especially when I get a day off from work. Sometimes I sleep until 9:00 and sometimes I sleep until 11:30. And that is when it is much needed! Personally I don't like sleeping too much! And I don't like having no sleep at all! And sometimes I have those nights where I just want to stay up and read and that's where you find me hanging out on here all night reading threads and socially interacting. When you get tired you get tired! And when you need your sleep you go along with what your body wants and needs

I am also interested in this. Apparently Hitler only slept for ~4 hours a day despite his immense responsibilities and most likely meditated on the astral during his sleep.

So, clearly it's possible, and is an exchange some people are willing to make.

Without any attempts at persuasion, how can one do this as safely and efficiently as possible with minimal consequence. At least 5 hours if not 4, of which, I've heard of a few Amazon tribes who are healthy and sleep only 5-6 hrs a night.

The 8hr sleep thing seems to be a scam, or at least, only applies to unhealthy individuals and/or those who are not in a living condition that's "in-tune with nature" compared to, for example, these tribal people, but obviously no one's living like that.

So, how should one go about this safely, or is it purely a genetic thing?

I've been wondering this too. I really wish there were more hours in the day!

Think about what kind of biological functions the body has to undergo for you to recover from all sorts of stressors. Then think how these functions can be hastened. There are certain limits on what one can realistically and healthily achieve so four to five hours per day is not something for most people. However, six to seven hours is viable when certain requirements are met. One must study this to understand how to approach this issue.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back