Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3697: Satan vs Christianity

AskSatanOperator

If Satan is as good to all of us and let us be as we want to and looks after us. Why would people in religions like Christianty fight against humanity and Father Satan? Everyone could have it at the best.

Spiritual degeneration leads to irrational thinking and lack of action. This is nothing new, and this is the harsh reality of life.

If Satan is as good to all of us and let us be as we want to and looks after us. Why would people in religions like Christianty fight against humanity and Father Satan? Everyone could have it at the best.
Because it's been explained in JoS that xianity is an enemy jewish hoax designed to disarm Gentiles spiritually and turn them against their creator god by having them worship blindly a vampiric, negative enemy thoughtform.

It mainly came to be the dominant religion in Europe through destruction of knowledge and ancient temples (and building churches on top of them) and mass murdering those who didn't convert to that disgusting, self-denying kike religion.

All of this has been explained in the Exposing Christianity website.

They are fighting Satan because of ignorance, I just pity some Christians fools who always attribute Satan to be evil, Satan being black with a tail and horns which is not true. Satan is a very handsome Man, Even the Jewish bible says he was the most beautiful angel with a charming and Marvellous voice. Besides; us who have discovered that Satan represents "Truth"
Hail Satan!!!

In the case of christians and others who have gone consciously or otherwise against Satan, this is their own will.
I would partly disagree.

People are Christians because they think that is the right side, the truth and the good.
If Jews have been cursing people for who knows how many thousands of years, and deceiving people in literally all aspect of life, can we really say that it is their own will? Sure it's their will, but their will is to be on the good side, which would not be against Satan, It is only against him because that's what considered as good sadly.

I would partly disagree.

People are Christians because they think that is the right side, the truth and the good.
If Jews have been cursing people for who knows how many thousands of years, and deceiving people in literally all aspect of life, can we really say that it is their own will? Sure it's their will, but their will is to be on the good side, which would not be against Satan, It is only against him because that's what considered as good sadly.
You are not really disagreeing. People use their will, and as I wrote above it can be manipulated.

I think Satan is the most Beautiful man I have ever seen. I can't see why anybody would be mean to him. And it angers me every time I hear somebody talking shit about him or slamming him down or accusing him of shit he didn't do. I will do whatever I can to protect father Satan

SATAN IS!! Is the truth!! He is the way!! And he is!
And Satan is life! The Christians stole that! That was from right out of the Annunaki and keys! And I read that somewhere! On here! And the Christians have stolen many things! And all I'm trying to do is take back what is rightfully Satan's and give it back to him! And all I'm trying to do is take back what is rightfully Ours from the stupid Christians Muslims and jews! Who have taken many things from the pagan people many many things throughout the centuries! And use them for themselves and use our symbols and our sigils to go against us! And all I'm trying to do is take back what is rightfully ours!

Laugh out loud I did not mean to upset the whole entire group here! Just by simply sharing the truth! Yes the Christians stole that from us just like they stole everything else from the pagan people and the Gentile people! For their own uses! I am just trying to take back what is rightfully ours and what is rightfully Satan's I am tired of the Christian stealing things from father Satan and using them for their own benefit! And I'm tired of the Christians and the Jews bashing us Gentile people! And bashing our Lord Lucifer Satan

I never meant to upset anybody on here! All I'm trying to do is get the truth out there! And learn the truth myself! Who belongs to who and what belongs to who? It's always been a question when it comes to people and their rights and what they stick up for! And I stick up for Satan and I stick up for this website! And I also stick up for the Gentiles and our pagan people! I stick up for our kind! And who and what we are! And what belongs to us! And what was quoted in the Annunaki and keys!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back