Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3682: how do I get rid of this?

AskSatanOperator

All the men I try to have a relationship with at some point start talking about killing me and how they'd do it, that I'd look beautiful and other strange things... I once read in the astrology section about people who have this in their birth chart but I don't have it, or I haven't looked properly...

All the men I try to have a relationship with at some point start talking about killing me and how they'd do it, that I'd look beautiful and other strange things... I once read in the astrology section about people who have this in their birth chart but I don't have it, or I haven't looked properly...
Cut yourself from such mentally retarded psychiatric people ..Such people are NOT mentally stable people .Do heavy aura of protection and heavy aura cleaning ...Some karmic hangups in your natal chart may attract such sick people ..Shield yourself with sowilo,algiz,raum runes and do the right working to attract a right nice person as a partner

Since you see this pattern in the partners you've had, this is likely in your chart, as well as in your synastry (relationship astrological chart with each of them).

It's fine if you couldn't find it yet, here's what you can do. A spiritual Venus square (related to love life, as I suppose the problem might be there).

With the affirmation: "All the bad effects of my natal aspects over my love life are now completely dissipated. I am now enjoying a healthy, fulfilling and extremely loving love life, exactly as I wish".

The same affirmation can be used in a working with the rune Ansuz, or one using green energy to program your subconscious or aura. No matter the working you choose to do, you can change the affirmation to your liking so that it exactly matches that which you want to achieve.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back