Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3643: satanist

AskSatanOperator

What to do when you have a partner who is not a satanist??? he is still afraid about demons and spirits and I don't judge because he doesn't know the truth. I've tried to say that you don't need to be afraid and things like that, I haven't given anything away at once.

Don't use the words Satan and Demons at first. Many people are programmed to be afraid of these words.

Start by just talking about old civilizations and the gods of these times and places. And make comparisons how similar the 2 of the gods are between 2 different cultures, and how this is really talking about the same god in both places.

You can use the names of the gods that they were called in these various places. And this is a much easier way for him to start to understand and to be comfortable with it.

It's best to keep Satanism to yourself if your partner is not a Satanist. The majority of outsiders simply won't understand, no matter what you say to them.

If your partner accepts your practice then you can do meditations and other practices freely. Often, open-minded people will ask you questions about any practices they haven't seen before and sooner or later get interested in Spiritual Satanism as they'll see it's nothing bad by the way you practice it.

But if he doesn't accept you and tries to convert you to his religion, you have two choices:

1. Hide everything Satanic from him, practice in your mind only like people who live with xian parents do after you lie to him that you're a Satanist no more.
  2. Dump him and find someone who is more open-minded.

Focus on yourself and please be careful to whom you share about your secret of being a Satanist. If he is your partner then you still need to be careful.
But try to explain things to him logically and ask him to read the exposingchristianity and related sites on how Jews work against humanity

If you really love the person, the only thing is to be patient. Trust and faith in the Gods is not built easily, especially in those who are without and it is their first life coming across this religion.

If it is for one to be near the Gods, it will happen inevitably.

However, communication is extremely important in a relationship. You can tell your partner you want to let him know more about yourself, and bring this subject in if you believe he will want to listen.

If you believe he won't, don't put yourself in an uncomfortable situation, or even potential danger.

But if your partner really loves you, he would want to get to know you more, get to know your beliefs, and hear you talk passionately about how great the Gods are.

If you're in a healthy relationship, this will happen. But don't try to convince him it is the right way. He gets to decide which is the right way for him, you just show him a part of you that was too bright to be kept in the dark.

Coming from darkness, he might be blinded by the light, but his vision will adapt. For that, I say once again, to be patient. If it is meant for him to see, he will.

I assume that your partner knows or is open to spirituality, but he is afraid of Demons and spirits. If he is open to it, you can demistify his fear by showing him how abrahamic doctrines (christianity, islam and judaism) painted our Gods in a bad light and called them "enemies" (Demon in hebrew means "enemy") and how they slandered the ancient Pagan Gods that were revered in Rome, Greece, Egypt, etc. They essentially twisted them and their stories to convince everyone to subscribe to their brain rotting doctrines, and now the word "Demon" has a negative connotation when it shouldn't. The exposingchristianity website is a good place to start, as is the JoS website. If your partner is skeptic enough, you might have to provide extensive sources, the JoS library (also called Satan's library last time I checked) should have a lot of documents regarding this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back